talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Mahrez in London, Arsenal bound?

Standby Arsenal fans. Or even, Chelsea fans....

Our Newsdesk reports that Riyad Mahrez checked into a London hotel last night.

#FindMahrez

He was with the Algerian team all of yesterday xD

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

exactly xD 

He was spotted in Barcelona, Paris & London already this morning. 

The only site I actually trust to be factual is BBC Sport.

Everything important i read on an other site ill go straight to BBC to corroborate it...

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

The only site I actually trust to be factual is BBC Sport.

Everything important i read on an other site ill go straight to BBC to corroborate it...

they can be a bit slow to update though; I guess they just wait for genuine news as opposed to pure speculation like SSN get in a fizz over.

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

they can be a bit slow to update though; I guess they just wait for genuine news as opposed to pure speculation like SSN get in a fizz over.

That's what you need from a good news organization though. Credibility and reliability. 

Lots of reputable outlets have hurt their reputation in recent years in the rush to be the first ones in with the news. Somebody has to hold firm and nobody better than the national broadcaster. 

9 hours ago, Dan said:

Growing rumours it's Barcelona.

Absolutely amazing if he's got a move there. Don't get me wrong, I think massively of him as a player, but I didn't think he'd get that move after such a mediocre season.

At least we can be sure if it's them we won't have been ripped off.

Fear for us though. Nailed on we go and buy Townsend and it just isn't the same.

Is he good enough for Barcelona?

15 hours ago, VanPanna said:

Well he does spend money on a lot of shit, Xhaka and Mustafi cost nealy 80 million between them and have been awful. He has been told to sell this season with no plan to buy apart from what has already been signed. 

To be fair a lot of fans were happy with mustafi signing so I can understand that signing. Never thought xhaka was a good idea though 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

To be fair a lot of fans were happy with mustafi signing so I can understand that signing. Never thought xhaka was a good idea though 

Like most players they are good until Wenger gets his hands on them, they tend to go stale and lack motivation its a serious issue now at the club. 

The Xhaka signing is a mystery...  That one will linger on for years!  But that isn't the only one because that Brazilian that was signed for the left-back position was even worse.  It's experiments...  It's almost vanity!  It's "I want to be different and show them all".

• The topic was unpinned

Archived