• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

It would be risky. Pep wants another defender in this window and Evans has been the one we have bid for and not got yet, plus we have just let Mangala go which i don't think Pep would of agreed to if we didn't have another CB lined up  ..we only have 3 CB's now so we will buy another today esp with Kompanys injury record

Fucking left it didn't I. Now 1/6.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Looks like the Lemar deal has fallen through and Sanchez is staying. Fuck's sake.

Convinced that deal is Sky up to their tricks again. They know what they're doing I'll give them that.

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

xD

Is that last part for real or a joke you've added?

I'm hoping it's real. Hahahaha

it's real. apparently Giroud and Koscielny asked him to consider moving to Arsenal and he refused saying he wants to play in the Champions League.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

it's real. apparently Giroud and Koscielny asked him to consider moving to Arsenal and he refused saying he wants to play in the Champions League.

I still think that belongs to urban myth legend. If true, then I hate to think about the future. 

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

xD

Is that last part for real or a joke you've added?

I'm hoping it's real. Hahahaha

Unfortunately, it´s real. 

But that makes you think. One of the major advantages Wenger had was his connection and knowledge of the french market. If he can´t even convince a french player to join Arsenal anymore, you know it´s bad.

• Subscriber

This is going far too well. This past hour it's come out we could sign a quality defender, quality midfielder and hold onto both of them. Surely something's got to go wrong.

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

DIlESexWsAAZVAQ.jpg

Known for cock ups. But i'm starting to think he won't be coming. 

more likely to get Drinkwater (now that we're looking to sign Silva) as opposed to Mahrez which I would be satisfied with.

• Subscriber
Just now, FOYM said:

Can't believe that we aren't signing a centre back. I know there's 3 hours left but it's not gonna change. 

When we're about to sign Dragovic as well, OK he isn't van Dijk but surely he's an improvement for you?

Drinkwater I'd still rather see stay but if Silva comes then it softens the blow significantly. Mahrez is the real big one here. There's no way we'll replace him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived