talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

football forum
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

According to Joyce (used to be reliable but now about as reliable as the Metro), Origi wants to leave this summer. Unfortunate because he's got loads of talent but .....Tara 

Has Origi even been that good? He gets rimmed by a few Kopites like Sterling used to but I'm yet to see him have a knockout performance? I'm not saying he's shit but this is hardly on the scale of Coutinho or Lallana wanting to walk for example surely?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Has Origi even been that good? He gets rimmed by a few Kopites like Sterling used to but I'm yet to see him have a knockout performance? I'm not saying he's shit but this is hardly on the scale of Coutinho or Lallana wanting to walk for example surely?

I've never rated Origi myself. He had a decent run at the end of last season where he scored a few goals and had a couple of assists but still didn't really look like a good player. He's the type who's got a bit of everything but, at the same time, not enough of anything.

If we can get a reasonable fee, I'd be happy to see him go. He should be fairly easy to upgrade from, considering he's barely even played this season.

25 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

He's a proper talent mate but he's young and behind in the pecking order. We are spoilt really with Coutinho, Firmino & Mane so it's hard for him to get a proper run. 

I'm certain that he'll have  good career. Whether or not it's with us or not I don't know because he's too good to be sat on the bench every week. 

Marseille are after Yohan Cabaye. What he has lost in terms of technical quality and talent he has made up for this season in terms of work rate. He'd probably be a contender for player of the year if he wasn't paid so much damn money. I wouldn't be fussed either way if we lost, Benteke and Mandanda. Marseille and China will pay us more than they're worth given their reputations.

4 hours ago, Dan said:

What sort of sides are in for Origi? I wonder if we'd be a decent move if realistic.

I wasn't aware he was for sale?

Saying that, he's very ambitious and wants to be starting more games for us but he aint getting in ahead of Firmino, Coutinho or Mane. 

Hed be expensive though because Klopp really rates him. To answer your question... I think he'd be a great signing for Leicester if you could pull it off. 

On 3/30/2017 at 8:30 PM, Cannabis said:

He was giving your lot the run around last season in the 4-0 which was why Mori did him. 

5 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Why does every discussion regarding Liverpool always see Everton get a mention too?

I was pointing out one of his very good performances before his injury last season. You said that you'd never seen one from him. I'm assuming you watched that match so would have seen his performance.

All isn't ready for any of the big three Spanish teams and Kane isn't good enough in my view...  I don't think Spurs will lose any of their players and they'd be mad to leave Tottenham with what's being built there and the fact they are already a big part of that project.

On 4/8/2017 at 10:55 PM, Dan said:

Rumour we're lining up a £15mil bid for Tammy Abraham.

Would be happy with that.

Don't get your hopes up. Reckon he'll get a shot with the team next season judging by Conte's continuous comments and praise towards the lad. 

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yawn

What you mean 'yawn'.?

Its a transfer rumour and this is the transfer rumours thread. 

You must have posted about 972 rumours regarding players moving to Chelsea but when it's a Chelsea player moving away it's a yawn? xD

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

What you mean 'yawn'.?

Its a transfer rumour and this is the transfer rumours thread. 

You must have posted about 972 rumours regarding players moving to Chelsea but when it's a Chelsea player moving away it's a yawn? xD

Except the Hazard rumor has been dead and dusted for months now and is quite honestly laughable it's still being brought up, to a point where it's become boring. Hence the yawn. 

Real Madrid's confidence growing over world-record smashing transfer of Eden Hazard from Chelsea

BY: JOHN CROSS22:30, 10 APR 2017
Rex Features

Hazard was on the scoresheet on Saturday as Chelsea moved three points closer to the title
Spaniards ready to include Alvaro Morata in £120m deal believe they are getting encouragement from star's camp
Real Madrid increasingly believe they will land Eden Hazard in a record-breaking deal this summer.

La Liga giants Real have made the Chelsea star their No1 transfer target and are prepared to send the world-record for a transfer soaring through the £100million barrier to get their man.

They feel they are getting encouraging signs that Hazard will be ready to leave Stamford Bridge at the end of the season if, as expected, the Blues clinch a second Premier League title in three years.

Chelsea are ready to offer the 26-year-old midfielder a new deal in £300,000-a-week territory to try to keep him out of the clutches of the reigning European champions.

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived