• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
28 minutes ago, True Blue said:

He didn't break a sweat against Liverpool, surely Conte doesn't want walkers in his team. I was keen on him as well but after seen his performances this season we should probably pass.

I'd say that was more indicative of the current situation at Arsenal as opposed to his actual ability. The whole attitude of Arsenal players right now is terrible to be fair. I doubt any players are happy with how things are at the moment and just a lack of professionalism on their part. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Diego Costa will sign a 2-year contract with Atletico Madrid for 45 million + 20 m bonus, and will be 6 months on loan to Everton.

Great signing for Everton, even if it is 6 months. 

Will keep them right in the hunt for 7th :ph34r:

1 minute ago, FOYM said:

Great to get Keita, especially if Can leaves. Lemar is a winger, right? Why are we spending so much on that position. It's nice to see the ambition but we have more pressing matters at hand.

I read he plays wide or in the centre

2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Great to get Keita, especially if Can leaves. Lemar is a winger, right? Why are we spending so much on that position. It's nice to see the ambition but we have more pressing matters at hand.

Plays all across the midfield as well as wide forward.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Like a student who holds off a 10 page essay until the last day.

It is very unlike us to scramble at the end of a transfer window unless forced (Carol) but I must admit I don't mind us scrambling for the quality of players we are going after. 

• Subscriber

We apparently want Krychowiak and then Howedes or Jonny Evans.

Drinkwater likely to be off, Vardy's going nowhere, Mahrez unsure but still I'd say is unlikely he goes, Slimani heavily linked with Monaco, Musa's off to Hull, Mendy's off, King's off to Birmingham or Villa.

I knew we needed a couple to go but bloody hell xD

1 minute ago, Dan said:

We apparently want Krychowiak and then Howedes or Jonny Evans.

Drinkwater likely to be off, Vardy's going nowhere, Mahrez unsure but still I'd say is unlikely he goes, Slimani heavily linked with Monaco, Musa's off to Hull, Mendy's off, King's off to Birmingham or Villa.

I knew we needed a couple to go but bloody hell xD

Fuckin'ell, it's all going off today xD

Just now, FOYM said:

If we get VVD, Lemar and Sanches before the window ends then I will be an extremely happy man. It just seems to good to be true though, so I will keep my hopes on the floor for now.

It does seem too good to be true but looks like we've been bidding our time before blitzing. 

Id be more than happy with just VVD after the Keita news but by all accounts it's the most unlikely out of all our targets. 

That's true, I would be happy with 'just' VVD. It's unlikely we'll get him so I hope to fuck we have a back up choice. We really do need the CB position strengthened, surely Klopp isn't ignorant of that.

5 minutes ago, FOYM said:

That's true, I would be happy with 'just' VVD. It's unlikely we'll get him so I hope to fuck we have a back up choice. We really do need the CB position strengthened, surely Klopp isn't ignorant of that.

No I agree, at this moment in time it's our weakest position, both in term of starters and in depth. Unlikely we'll see a CB coming in though, not this summer anyway although I do think VVD will be ours eventually. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived