talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

May 2020 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

The results are in and it's a close one!

All members nominated have provided some worthwhile contribution to another month which saw the return of mainstream football (finally!). For a football forum I think we've done pretty fucking good considering the lack of football during the plethora of lockdowns and sporting inactivity around the world. Of course there have been several other events and topics to talk about around the world...

The winner for this month has made posts in keeping with how we all have come to appreciate and respect him on the forum over the years. Never one for controversy or conflict, and with his humour and laid-back nature it's good to see him post regularly even without the football or his beloved side to talk about regularly. The last appearance in top 3 for this member was in February 2020, but the last win, was way back in October 2017. Perhaps it's long overdue but well done to our winner for this month...

@Lucas!

Of course, he already knew he was going to win, we saw him snooping around our staff room the other day:

tenor.gif

Congratulations mate! 

2nd place was @Bluewolf and 3rd was @Mel81x with only 3 points separating the top 3. 

Well done all and let's keep this place going as football continues to return!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Jesus, are you sure? 

Not really certain I actually did much, bar post a few pics of food and make a few random comments but appreciate the nomination anyway, so cheers.

We were close to rescinding it when we saw your plate you used the other day. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

We were close to rescinding it when we saw your plate you used the other day. 

If I had known that was going to swing it I would have put a picture up of my Steak,Chips,Peas,Onion Rings, Fried Tomatoes and Mushrooms I had last night but because it was not technically 'dinner' because it was out of the dinnertime timeframe I didn't bother... 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If I had known that was going to swing it I would have put a picture up of my Steak,Chips,Peas,Onion Rings, Fried Tomatoes and Mushrooms I had last night but because it was not technically 'dinner' because it was out of the dinnertime timeframe I didn't bother... 

It was more the actual plate as opposed the contents on it :P 

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived