The better place to talk football.

Pokemon

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Pokemon was so good as kids.

I’ve actually still got the Go app on my phone and kept it as my little cousin wanted me to keep sending him gifts.

I do open the app once every now and again if I’m on a slow walk. 

17 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Pokemon was so good as kids.

I’ve actually still got the Go app on my phone and kept it as my little cousin wanted me to keep sending him gifts.

I do open the app once every now and again if I’m on a slow walk. 

Tbh, I still use it now, though always been a bit hit and miss now and then as to whether I still want to use it. 

• Subscriber

The anime was rubbish but I've been playing a Pokemon MMO called Pokemon Planet on and off for over a year now and I really enjoy it. Escapism is good and I'm a total nerd for collecting stuff (Pokedex) and maths (battling) so to be honest it's right up my street.

• Subscriber
On 02/06/2020 at 16:57, RandoEFC said:

The anime was absolutely terrible.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

The anime was rubbish

On 02/06/2020 at 17:23, Cicero said:

The reason why the television show failed was because of how much pussy Ash was. 

The Japanese version with Red is far more successful because he actually accomplishes stuff. 

42 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Never liked the Pokemon television series. Ash was too much of a pussy for me to relate to. The Japanese series that revolved around Red was faaaaaaar better. Now that was a real badass. 

Consistency. Not everyone has it :D.

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

The anime was rubbish but I've been playing a Pokemon MMO called Pokemon Planet on and off for over a year now and I really enjoy it. Escapism is good and I'm a total nerd for collecting stuff (Pokedex) and maths (battling) so to be honest it's right up my street.

Only thing I hate about planet is how grindy it is. Took me 8 hours to find a Snorlax!

It's great otherwise though.

Archived