football forum

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Bittencourt not in the starting XI, Rashica not even in the match squad :(

We start with Osako & Sargent upfront. 

I have a bad feeling about it... 

Werder have started reasonably well, but looking at the starting lineups, Wolfsburg do look a stronger team. Hopefully Werder fight hard to get the result they need.

Just now, nudge said:

That was atrocious defending again... 

Yes, no one was tracking Wolfsburg's tall centre forward. Werder will have to improve on their defending, otherwise it could be curtains for them this afternoon.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yes, no one was tracking Wolfsburg's tall centre forward. Werder will have to improve on their defending, otherwise it could be curtains for them this afternoon.

Both defending and goal scoring. We scored as many goals this season as Lewandowski alone 😂

I have to say I am pleased to see Augustinsson back in the starting lineup. In fact I personally think that Werder's defence is as good as Wolfsburg's defence. However, Wolfsburg's midfield and attack looks superior to Werder's this afternoon I believe. But this is football and anything can happen,  so lets hope that Werder show the necessary fight that will help them get something from this game.

Just now, Michael said:

Only if you're colour blind.:ph34r:

I mean of course they are not the same colour, but I saw keepers having to change their shirt for less. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Good effort from Osako, Werder's best chance of the match so far. Casteels was at full stretch to tip that shot away.

Your stream lags a bit :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I mean of course they are not the same colour, but I saw keepers having to change their shirt for less. 

I know what you mean. Usually the FA ensures the strips of the teams competing are very different. While today's strips are a similar shade, if not the same colour.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Ball to hand or hand to ball, that is the question.

Never a penalty for me. His arms are close to his body, natural position. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived