talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [30. Spieltag] - 5-7th June, 2020

football forum

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Never a penalty for me. His arms are close to his body, natural position. 

Agreed. But Werder are continuing to show some promising play towards the end of this half.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Agreed. But Werder are continuing to show some promising play towards the end of this half.

I think we move the ball around quite well, but just as usual this season, there's no final pass and nobody upfront to make use of it either. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yellow for Klaassen, will miss next match :(

Hmmm, yes and he is one of Werder's better midfielders. It would have been better if he was suspended for the Bayern game and not for Werder's crucial next match against Paderborn. That was a very reckless challenge by the Dutchman though.

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think we move the ball around quite well, but just as usual this season, there's no final pass and nobody upfront to make use of it either. 

Yeah, Osako and Sargent up front are willing runners, but they don't seem to have enough presence compared to the more established strikers in the Bundesliga. Klaassen is usually the man from midfield who has it in him to create the dangerous chances for Werder, but that just makes him missing Werder's next match an even bigger blow for them. The match against Paderborn could be the most critical match of the season for Bremen, that is a must win game if Werder are to have any realistic hope of staying in the Bundesliga.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I've got a very strong feeling, next goal wins this game.

To be honest, I think we could keep on playing for the rest of the day and would still fail to score... 

Just now, nudge said:

To be honest, I think we could keep on playing for the rest of the day and would still fail to score... 

Haha, to be fair, Wolfsburg have been just as uncreative today. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived