The better place to talk football.

Is WERNER really coming to Chelsea

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

Relax Mr. Chelsea fan. I don't like when people attack me for no reason

16 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

Glad I won't be putting that on my youtube news. 

Just now, KingKurhnert said:

How is that your problem or an offensive post to you?How is that your problem or an offensive post to you?

To be fair, he's not the only one, who's fed up with newbies popping in to promote their youtube channel and fucking off shortly afterwards.

1 minute ago, KingKurhnert said:

How is that your problem or an offensive post to you?How is that your problem or an offensive post to you?

It won't be if you actually plan to stay and contribute to the forum :)

I didnt post my YouTube on this feed and I am here to contribute. Hey listen. I am no newbee I relocated and I cant login with my old account. leave me alone. 

I am not here for you or to fight on unreasonable Chelsea fan that is just looking for someone to start fight with.

Thanks for dropping by on my tread.

I've promoted my stuff on here numerous times, but people don't mind it cos I've been a part of this community since 2014. So people know I'm not gonna fuck off after doing so. If you stay and contribute then I'm sure people will be fine with you promoting your stuff :) 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, KingKurhnert said:

I didnt post my YouTube on this feed and I am here to contribute. Hey listen. I am no newbee I relocated and I cant login with my old account. leave me alone. 

I am not here for you or to fight on unreasonable Chelsea fan that is just looking for someone to start fight with.

Who were you before then Mr Arsenal man?

Just now, KingKurhnert said:

If true than I apologise. 

There is no reason to apologize and there is no reason attacking anyone here. It's a forum and you can always answer the question or participate in arguments.

No need to fight. Especially on the internet.

Thanks to the first guy that commented. He answered my question

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

There is no reason to apologize and there is no reason attacking anyone here. It's a forum and you can always answer the question or participate in arguments.

No need to fight. Especially on the internet.

Thanks to the first guy that commented. He answered my question

More can be found here, too :) 

Welcome to the forum. You can also use the search function to find threads to contribute as well :) 

• The topic was locked

Archived