• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Premier League Golden Boot

• The title was changed to 2019/20 Premier League Golden Boot
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

It depends on how they cope with returning but it's either going to be Vardy, Aubameyang, Aguero or Salah in my eyes which is the current top four leading scorers. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Jozy Altidore. 

Some of my best moments watching Premier League football at the Stadium of Light were seeing Altidore firing them into the net week in week out... :ph34r:

21 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Some of my most easily forgotten moments watching Premier League football at the Stadium of Light were seeing Altidore firing them just wide of goal constantly... 

I have made this statement more realistic, just so nobody comes on here and thinks you’ve had a stroke or something mate

• Subscriber
On 05/06/2020 at 23:56, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it'll be Vardy. I could see Aguero, Salah, or Aubamayang catching him... but I can also see Vardy ending the season strong.

But hopefully it'll be Salah.

I have no idea how he's going to finish this season. I never know with Vardy. Every time you expect him to finally slow down he seems to hit another level of fitness. Wonder if it helps that he didn't play professionally until 25.

12 hours ago, Dan said:

I have no idea how he's going to finish this season. I never know with Vardy. Every time you expect him to finally slow down he seems to hit another level of fitness. Wonder if it helps that he didn't play professionally until 25.

Probably means he’s got less wear and tear than most players his age. I don’t know if he’s got a work ethic like James Milner, but they’re similar ages and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s similar to Milner in terms of training intensely (probably not as obsessive about Milner in terms of eating and drinking right, as we know Vardy likes Red Bull).

Archived