• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Siberia Fuel Spill

football forum

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

So we have a pandemic, fires, locusts, riots and now also a river turning red due to a diesel spill. Truly a year to behold... Only an asteroid crash missing now.

43 minutes ago, nudge said:

So we have a pandemic, fires, locusts, riots and now also a river turning red due to a diesel spill. Truly a year to behold... Only an asteroid crash missing now.

And all of this is down to humans, other than locusts.

2020 has pretty much summed up just how disgraceful we are as a species to be honest.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

And all of this is down to humans, other than locusts.

2020 has pretty much summed up just how disgraceful we are as a species to be honest.

Sometimes the fires aren't down to humans, directly!

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Sometimes the fires aren't down to humans, directly!

Ye they are natural occuranced but I think we play a huge part in the severity of them.

Well I say we, but it's actually big greedy companies who do the damage and I suppose our generation are atleast trying to tackle problems such as global warming.

It's @Bluewolfs generations fault that we will all soon be living underground :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Ye they are natural occuranced but I think we play a huge part in the severity of them.

Well I say we, but it's actually big greedy companies who do the damage and I suppose our generation are atleast trying to tackle problems such as global warming.

It's @Bluewolfs generations fault that we will all soon be living underground :ph34r:

I was reading about this yesterday... Not the first time that company has had a bad spill, another environmental disaster.. We are determined to fuck it all up... Seems that every direction you look these days it's just bad news after more bad news... 

You blame my generation and I blame @CaaC (John)'s generation.... :ph34r:

Archived