• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga 2019/20 - Week 28 Fixtures - 11-14th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Red card for Pacheco! Alaves keeper sent off as he runs out of his area and catches the ball. He knew straight away. Knew he misjudged and couldn't even head it xD 

Ronald Araújo starting in defence. That's surely a surprise, but it's good to see that Setien has faith in his youth players, as he does with Fati and Puig.

Braithwaite also starting.

Suarez on the bench, he'll probably enter the field at somepoint. I never thought I'd have seen Suarez play again this season. What a blessing covid 19 could sort of be for Barcelona if he's back fully fit.

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Ronald Araújo starting in defence. That's surely a surprise, but it's good to see that Setien has faith in his youth players, as he does with Fati and Puig.

Braithwaite also starting.

Suarez on the bench, he'll probably enter the field at somepoint. I never thought I'd have seen Suarez play again this season. What a blessing covid 19 could sort of be for Barcelona if he's back fully fit.

Looking forward to the Alba/Messi link-up again...

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

Looking forward to the Alba/Messi link-up again...

Messi looks like 2011 Messi now with the beard gone and that hair style back. 

The crowd noise works. Once all the teams have had a few games and the players are back into their flow, it should be a great end to the league.

• Administrator

Kubo has impressed me on the right-wing from Mallorca. Had a good shot which I thought was sailing in but Ter Stegen palmed it round the post.

• Subscriber

Credit to Mallorca. I’ve never seen them play before but I’ve liked their spirited display. They haven’t rolled over and just let Barca win. They’ve tried to get up the other end and had a lot of chances. Definitely didn’t deserve to lose 4-0.

• Administrator
Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

I think this team will look the best they have all season after a few games to regain match fitness. 

They barely looked like struggling with fitness anyway. Seen so many matches where players cramped up but Barca looked quite fresh.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived