talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

football forum

5 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Then why did you tell me to fuck off if you’re not even going to read the rest of it? You clearly disagreed and you’re denying it now. Hilarious.

Just for the record I have someone on ignore at the moment (Tommy) and I don’t plan on taking him off anytime soon which is helping lots.

I disagreed with your statement, which is one of the problems with the race issue here in the States. This issue is, and should be, about the Black community. This isn't about you, me, but about a group of people with a different skin pigment that have been killed and discriminated against for as long as this country as been around.

By saying, 'All Lives Matter' you are doing two things,

1.) You are stating a basic human right.

2.) You are also desensitizing what the issue is. 

2 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

“I don’t need to read your other posts because I know how you talk in current events” - Princess Lucas 2020. Who is barely even active to tell.

Well, let's see, my Father got COVID-19, I've been battling a divorce and custody of my child, my job went from full-time to part-time as did my pay and my dog passed away. 

Feel like a man yet? 

Sincerely, 

Princess Lucas

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

Why does he have you on ignore? 

Apparently because I bully him, though I even was supportive of him for a long time. Brian works in mysterious ways. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Apparently because I bully him, though I even was supportive of him for a long time. Brian works in mysterious ways. 

Ah well, people bond with others differently. I've got on with you from day or day one and 13 minutes into day two.

Just now, Eco said:

I disagreed with your statement, which is one of the problems with the race issue here in the States. This issue is, and should be, about the Black community. This isn't about you, me, but about a group of people with a different skin pigment that have been killed and discriminated against for as long as this country as been around.

By saying, 'All Lives Matter' you are doing two things,

1.) You are stating a basic human right.

2.) You are also desensitizing what the issue is

Well, let's see, my Father got COVID-19, I've been battling a divorce and custody of my child, my job went from full-time to part-time as did my pay and my dog passed away. 

Feel like a man yet? 

Sincerely, 

Princess Lucas

Maybe I was being a bit to generous with Smiley Culture as I don't agree with the saying on it's own, but I don't think the violence is helping. Especially with those who are taking advantage of the situation. I said this in literally my very next post and you chose to ignore it because "you know how I talk in current events". Which really says a lot about you.

As for your personal life, I'm very sorry about all that's happening to you and I wish better times. I really do and I promise you they will come at some point. But my post about you not being active isn't a pop at your personal life, more a pop that when you left I was having feuds left and right with everyone and this is the first feud I feel has gotten heated since a few months ago. So you coming in and just making a stupid assumption like that isn't a great idea.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, MUFC said:

The winner from the above heated debate can fight the winner from me and Spike.

Ha ha kidding. Spoke to Spike via private message. We cleared things up and had a quick chat about pubes.

source.gif

6 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Why does he have you on ignore? 

Because he claims to support me yet he attacks me whenever he possibly can. Look at the TF365 Meme thread. All the time he posts a new meme about me which might have been funny at first but gets old if it happens literally every fortnight. I just eventually got sick of it and put him on ignore, and plan on keeping him there even if I somehow "win his respect".

Just for the record I also had Phil and Ruck on ignore but I took them off because 1.) they weren't consistent in their attacks of me and 2.) they don't post absolute toss per day.

Just now, Inti Brian said:

Maybe I was being a bit to generous with Smiley Culture as I don't agree with the saying on it's own, but I don't think the violence is helping. 

If you don't agree with the saying on it's own, then don't say it on it's own. 

1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

As for your personal life, I'm very sorry about all that's happening to you and I wish better times. I really do and I promise you they will come at some point. But my post about you not being active isn't a pop at your personal life, more a pop that when you left I was having feuds left and right with everyone and this is the first feud I feel has gotten heated since a few months ago. So you coming in and just making a stupid assumption like that isn't a great idea.

I don't need or want your sympathy. You were taking a pop at me for not being here, so why don't you just admit it?

And just because I'm not active on here, doesn't mean I don't talk with other staff daily..yes daily, so I'm not as out of the loop as maybe you think. 

Just now, Eco said:

I don't need or want your sympathy. You were taking a pop at me for not being here, so why don't you just admit it?

Nah, I wasn't. You would just much rather believe that.

Again, don't quote me telling me to fuck off if you're not going to read the rest of the posts.

Just now, Inti Brian said:

Nah, I wasn't. You would just much rather believe that.

Again, don't quote me telling me to fuck off if you're not going to read the rest of the posts.

You signed it Princess Lucas ffs xD

You really are deplorable, Brian. Truly and utterly deplorable. 

If I may just interject lads. With the virus, lock down and murder along with the riots. I really think a strain is starting to show on people which includes myself. There is more aggression in people which stems from the frustration of the current situation we're all in. Debate is good for the board. I only joined the board last year, there have been heated debates which were good. Saying that, these last 5 days things are getting a touch more on the aggressive side. I'm a big culprit no doubt, maybe we should just should all just take a step-back and count our blessing we're still in good health and breathing.

38 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The media really are to blame for creating the Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter movement.

100%.

Any pics of the black dudes who work out?

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

The media really are to blame for creating the Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter movement.

100%.

Are they? "All Lives Matter" seems very much to be a reaction to the statement of hearing "Black Lives Matter" and people thinking "well what about me?!" It's people getting defensive at a public movement to push for black people having the same rights as everyone else. Like many organisers have said, they all KNOW white lives matter, brown lives matter, yellow lives matter, etc... but their movement is targeting the specific disparity between lethal force being used on black suspects (by cops).

If anything, I think the media's done a pretty bad job at humanising the BLM protestors. We rarely ever get to hear from them on the national media, the public at large get to hear their explanations regarding the slogans they have, there are really just not enough accounts from the people involved in these movements explaining what they're hearing/seeing/doing on the streets.

It's why so many of these people have taken to livestreaming everything that's happening, because the media coverage hasn't really given them a voice. I think now that we're seeing the mistreatment of the free press in a similar vein as these protestors, gassing them, physically removing them, arresting them live on TV... now we're seeing the media start to try to give more perspectives.

Although they're doing a pitiful job. As I mentioned regarding what happened here on Sunday night, not even the local news was covering what was going on at the peak of police activity. Instead, to find out what was going on you'd have to go find livestreams on the internet.

Honestly it's a shame how corporate media has eroded journalism. At times like these, we need reporters on the streets giving the facts and talking to the people involved on all sides of this. That's a little too dirty for corporate media and I don't even know if publications like Rolling Stone have any Hunter S. Thompson types (with his style of reporting, Gonzo Journalism) anymore. It does the public a massive disservice, limiting the amount of information we have about important events going on around us.

48 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Are they? "All Lives Matter" seems very much to be a reaction to the statement of hearing "Black Lives Matter" and people thinking "well what about me?!" It's people getting defensive at a public movement to push for black people having the same rights as everyone else. Like many organisers have said, they all KNOW white lives matter, brown lives matter, yellow lives matter, etc... but their movement is targeting the specific disparity between lethal force being used on black suspects (by cops).

If anything, I think the media's done a pretty bad job at humanising the BLM protestors. We rarely ever get to hear from them on the national media, the public at large get to hear their explanations regarding the slogans they have, there are really just not enough accounts from the people involved in these movements explaining what they're hearing/seeing/doing on the streets.

It's why so many of these people have taken to livestreaming everything that's happening, because the media coverage hasn't really given them a voice. I think now that we're seeing the mistreatment of the free press in a similar vein as these protestors, gassing them, physically removing them, arresting them live on TV... now we're seeing the media start to try to give more perspectives.

Although they're doing a pitiful job. As I mentioned regarding what happened here on Sunday night, not even the local news was covering what was going on at the peak of police activity. Instead, to find out what was going on you'd have to go find livestreams on the internet.

Honestly it's a shame how corporate media has eroded journalism. At times like these, we need reporters on the streets giving the facts and talking to the people involved on all sides of this. That's a little too dirty for corporate media and I don't even know if publications like Rolling Stone have any Hunter S. Thompson types (with his style of reporting, Gonzo Journalism) anymore. It does the public a massive disservice, limiting the amount of information we have about important events going on around us.

I've already expressed why in my previous rants pages back but tbqfh i've taken a break from all social media and news outlets. I've disabled all my social media platforms and I think I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. It's mentally exhausting trying to find news without agenda's being pushed from either side. 

Philip DeFranco on YouTube genuinelyis my only source moving forward with everything going on. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Derek Chauvin's charge has been upgraded from 3rd to 2nd degree murder, other three officers charged as well. 

Good! I was beginning to wonder/worry the other 3 might escape some punishment. They may not have directly done the killing but by not acting, they had an influence on it.

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Good! I was beginning to wonder/worry the other 3 might escape some punishment. They may not have directly done the killing but by not acting, they had an influence on it.

There's also footage of two of them holding George down along with Derek. Their charges might also be upgraded to murder instead of manslaughter. 

• The title was changed to George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

Archived