Frank Labriolapard
Dennis Bigcumps
Ryan Fuckshissisterinlawiggs
Steven Gethiswifefuckedbybouncersarrd
John Terry
Rio Feeldacunt
Petr Cechouttheassonher
Cunt Fiberglass

From a non Leeds perspective, for me it's between three but there is a clear winner - and it's got to be Dennis Bergkamp.

One of the first real 'big name' foreign imports to come over and what a graceful player he was. 

I really think he helped change the drinking culture at Arsenal and raised the bar for them.

It wasn't about speed or physicality with him, which seems what you need these days. It was about pure skill, technique, movement and awareness.

Nearly all his goals looked class, cannot remember many tap in's. So elegant in front of goal and cool. The goals against Leicester and Newcastle will always go down in PL history.

Honourable mentions too to Gianfranco Zola and David Silva, again, two players all about pure skill.

Zola came over quite late but completely lifted Chelsea at the time. For someone so small, he made such an impact on the pitch, whether that was scoring or assisting. He was like a little magician.

Most his goals seemed to be great free kicks or brilliant solo goals.

And David Silva has always had the ball in a piece of string the way he's dictated games. Consistently the key player for City in the last decade, above Kompany, Yaya, De Bruyne or Aguero, he orchestrated that midfield that made the rest easier to do their jobs. 

All, were very likeable players too.

9 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Nolberto Solano

Diego Penny

Claudio Pizarro

Andre Carrillo

Have you read the title?

Ronaldo for  a few seasons was arguably the best ever premier League player.

But Peter Schmeichel had to be worth a mention because a lot of people regard him as one of the best ever goal keepers .

• The title was changed to Best Ever Premier League Players
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, KingKurhnert said:

Hey Guys. I want each one of you to mention your Best EPL player of all time and please state why he is the best

I want to make a video about this.

(Please no offensive comments)

Thanks

Are you here just to get content for your own videos?

I have promoted my music, my Twitter, my scouting work, my short lived YT account and many more things. 

You need to make a name for yourself and establish yourself as a member before you can promote your stuff @KingKurhnert.

Once you do, everyone will accept you doing so.

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ronaldo for  a few seasons was arguably the best ever premier League player.

But Peter Schmeichel had to be worth a mention because a lot of people regard him as one of the best ever goal keepers .

Accepted. Ronaldo is still world best until now and on

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

From a non Leeds perspective, for me it's between three but there is a clear winner - and it's got to be Dennis Bergkamp.

One of the first real 'big name' foreign imports to come over and what a graceful player he was. 

I really think he helped change the drinking culture at Arsenal and raised the bar for them.

It wasn't about speed or physicality with him, which seems what you need these days. It was about pure skill, technique, movement and awareness.

Nearly all his goals looked class, cannot remember many tap in's. So elegant in front of goal and cool. The goals against Leicester and Newcastle will always go down in PL history.

Honourable mentions too to Gianfranco Zola and David Silva, again, two players all about pure skill.

Zola came over quite late but completely lifted Chelsea at the time. For someone so small, he made such an impact on the pitch, whether that was scoring or assisting. He was like a little magician.

Most his goals seemed to be great free kicks or brilliant solo goals.

And David Silva has always had the ball in a piece of string the way he's dictated games. Consistently the key player for City in the last decade, above Kompany, Yaya, De Bruyne or Aguero, he orchestrated that midfield that made the rest easier to do their jobs. 

All, were very likeable players too.

Damn..... Thanks man.....when you mention Zola..... made my day cos I forgot about him

12 hours ago, Spike said:

Eric Cuntona
Christian Fucks
Patrick Vaginra
Frank Labriolapard
Dennis Bigcumps
Ryan Fuckshissisterinlawiggs
 Steven Gethiswifefuckedbybouncersarrd
John Terry
Rio Feeldacunt
Petr Cechouttheassonher
Cunt Fiberglass

I have enrolled back to online school so that will be able to read your lists :) :) :) 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I have promoted my music, my Twitter, my scouting work, my short lived YT account and many more things. 

You need to make a name for yourself and establish yourself as a member before you can promote your stuff @KingKurhnert.

Once you do, everyone will accept you doing so.

You're still on probation and have not been accepted yet. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Schmeichel

Irwin---------Terry---Rio--------Cole

Vieira---Scholes

Ronaldo------------------------------Giggs

Lampard

Henry 

Ha ha ha Thanks. We can actually understand. Terry is really good defender but I don't like his attitudes. Rio I will be as my Back Ronaldo and Gigs at the war frontline and Lanpard will be passing the bullets

2 hours ago, KingKurhnert said:

I love Henry and yes he is one of the best. Also we can't forget Drogba and Scholes 

Drogba was a big game player but nowhere near one of the best. 

In all his time at Chelsea he only scored 20 PL goals once in a season and scored 8 or less in 4 seasons. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Schmeichel

Irwin---------Terry---Rio--------Cole

Vieira---Scholes

Ronaldo------------------------------Giggs

Lampard

Henry 

Irwin was a left back? 

Gerrard also walks into that team, so does VVD over Terry. 

Archived