The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2016/2017 - Matchday 33

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ouch, now it shows how important playing 3 CBs has been for us... we're struggling, and it's 3-0 for Hoffenheim already. Bauer and Sané are soooooo poor today.

• Subscriber

Oh dear, this is embarrassing... 0-5 down. We give Hoffenheim way too much space, especially on the left side (is Bauer even there?...). A proper reality check for us, and hopefully we will learn from it.

After seeing some weird decisions in the last two matches, I can't help but wonder if we're trying to make sure we don't qualify for Europe xD 

Brilliant piece of Management.  Winning 1-0 with 3 extra minutes only to play so hold the game up and make an unnecessary change to bring on Geiss and take off Bentaleb - Ref adds another minute for that and Hamburg score in the 4th extra minute.  Pure Brilliance from our brain-dead Coach.

Just now, nudge said:

Haha don't worry, my live ticker just went mad and showed that Schalke scored another xD 

Honestly not sure what happened, as I saw Kolasinac bag the goal, but then my stream collapsed (paid stream mind you ¬¬). So I'm actually still trying to find out what happened as to why the goal was removed. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Chadwell said:

Honestly not sure what happened, as I saw Kolasinac bag the goal, but then my stream collapsed (paid stream mind you ¬¬). So I'm actually still trying to find out what happened as to why the goal was removed. 

The ball went out of play just moments before, so the goal was disallowed. You lucky bastards :P At any case, your final match against Wolfsburg will be MASSIVE!

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

The ball went out of play just moments before, so the goal was disallowed. You lucky bastards :P At any case, your final match against Wolfsburg will be MASSIVE!

Haha no doubt. Wild setting, with both Augsburg and Mainz going into difficult games as well on the final day. While each have done enough to survive (assuming Gladbach at least don't concede in the final moments here), the prospect of pulling 13th out of our asses is at least possible. 

Will def be a cheek-clenching week ahead though xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Chadwell said:

Haha no doubt. Wild setting, with both Augsburg and Mainz going into difficult games as well on the final day. While each have done enough to survive (assuming Gladbach at least don't concede in the final moments here), the prospect of pulling 13th out of our asses is at least possible. 

Will def be a cheek-clenching week ahead though xD

I, for one, will be keeping my fingers crossed for HSV (I know, shocking...) and then later for Hannover/Braunschweig to get VW relegated xD That would be hilarious.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived