• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

'PSG Will Win The Champions League'

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

PSG is winning the   UEFA Champions League this season. 

Try and prove me wrong 

Edited by KingKurhnert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EUFA? What's EUFA?

Why do we have to prove you wrong?

How about you prove yourself right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

EUFA? What's EUFA?

Why do we have to prove you wrong?

How about you prove yourself right?

 

Arguments for his Youtube channel obvs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Stan said:

EUFA? What's EUFA?

Why do we have to prove you wrong?

How about you prove yourself right?

 

How about you quit coming to my post?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

How about you quit coming to my post?

 

Oh :(. Will that go in your video?

I don't think PSG will win Champions League cos they're shite. Other sides have far more experience and quality. 

Why will they win? Inspire me. Enlighten me KING KURHNERT!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the squad PSG have, they very well ought to be winning the Champions League. But they're renowned bottle jobs. Great going forward they might be but the fullbacks are a major weakness, no real cover from wide areas as Neymar and Mbappe are given more license to move inside with the midfield 3 being expected to cover the entirety of the width of the pitch. They'll get taken apart by a team like Bayern.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

European pedigree is very real. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt it only because mentally when the chips are down on a big European night, PSG usually have the composure of a wet fart. I also think that because they're so hated as the embodiment of what most fans hate about modern football, it always leads to a pretty hostile away leg atmosphere for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2020 at 11:03, KingKurhnert said:

PSG is winning the   UEFA Champions League this season. 

Try and prove me wrong 

Huh? 

Why prove you wrong when you don't provide any facts on why they are winning the league? 

You are expecting something that has NEVER happened, which is PSG to make the Sem-Finals...and then do something they again have never done, make it to the finals...and then...something they sure as hell have never done, which is WIN the CL. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2020 at 20:03, KingKurhnert said:

PSG is winning the   UEFA Champions League this season. 

Try and prove me wrong 

Is this one of those leaked 2020 calendars ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is this muppet then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2020 at 23:16, Azeem said:

Is this one of those leaked 2020 calendars ?

lol.... you tell me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingKurhnert said:

lol.... you tell me 

You do a lot of ordering but not much answering of questions don't you xD

'do this for my video... You tell me... Stop coming to my post... Prove me wrong'. 

Nah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

You do a lot of ordering but not much answering of questions don't you xD

'do this for my video... You tell me... Stop coming to my post... Prove me wrong'. 

Nah. 

Hearing general opinion is good. Also, I guess being negative about everything is in your line of profession 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingKurhnert said:

Hearing general opinion is good. Also, I guess being negative about everything is in your line of profession 

That's a very wild and negative assumption from you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

That's a very wild and negative assumption from you. 

To be fair, and this isn't a pop at you as you seem to be a bit of a leader in staff, but he's just mentioned Youtube and Youtube again without leaving any sort of link. I'm not talking about you but ever since Cicero has brought it up people just seem to be hopping on the bandwagon when he hasn't even brought up a link.

If this is his first time on an online community it wouldn't shock me, because I vividly remember being the same.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

That's a very wild and negative assumption from you. 

It's not an assumption. I am starting to feel humiliated by each answer to my post. Compared to other people's answers.

So. It's is so negative. Try and be more fun and cheerful and stop taking everything too seriously. 

I am posting here so people can get to know me for real and see we all have something in common. Not hiding behind the fake photo and say bad stuff.

 I like this forum and I am not rude to anyone post or complain. No offense but you should be more lively.

This is about football. Something that makes world comes together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think they will. Why? Because Bayern Munich are in their way!

PSG are a world class side and one of the best teams in Europe, however, I don't see any side in Europe that can better the quality of football displayed by Flick's Bayern Munich this season. Anything is possible in football, but Bayern are the team to beat in the Champions League this season in my opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I don't think they will. Why? Because Bayern Munich are in their way!

PSG are a world class side and one of the best teams in Europe, however, I don't see any side in Europe that can better the quality of football displayed by Flick's Bayern Munich this season. Anything is possible in football, but Bayern are the team to beat in the Champions League this season in my opinion.

Nice answer man. It's possible that Bayern Munich can win also. I am just feeling lucky with PSG.
and also as you said. anything can happen in Football. Just as nobody could Imagine Chelsea winning the champions league in 2012

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I don't think they will. Why? Because Bayern Munich are in their way!

PSG are a world class side and one of the best teams in Europe, however, I don't see any side in Europe that can better the quality of football displayed by Flick's Bayern Munich this season. Anything is possible in football, but Bayern are the team to beat in the Champions League this season in my opinion.

Will they be able to resume the CL this year? Certainly with the French league calling an end to the season, it would be a massive disadvantage I'd feel for Lyon and PSG as they would be having a massive layoff and would certainly struggle with match fitness. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Will they be able to resume the CL this year? Certainly with the French league calling an end to the season, it would be a massive disadvantage I'd feel for Lyon and PSG as they would be having a massive layoff and would certainly struggle with match fitness. 

Yes, they are planning to resume the CL this season, it's not a dead cert yet, but we should get a decision next week. Indded, it's very true that the French clubs are likely to suffer as a result of the lack of enough competitive football. However, as the CL is likely to resume in July or even perhaps August, they won't necessarily be the only clubs that will suffer as a result of a lack of football. The Bundesliga for example is due to end at the end of June, this month. 

It's all very complicated, but I guess UEFA and the clubs involved will find some way of pulling through. But yeah, the situation is far from ideal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Yes, they are planning to resume the CL this season, it's not a dead cert yet, but we should get a decision next week. Indded, it's very true that the French clubs are likely to suffer as a result of the lack of enough competitive football. However, as the CL is likely to resume in July or even perhaps August, they won't necessarily be the only clubs that will suffer as a result of a lack of football. The Bundesliga for example is due to end at the end of June, this month. 

It's all very complicated, but I guess UEFA and the clubs involved will find some way of pulling through. But yeah, the situation is far from ideal.

Good to hear. I am really interested to see if we can hold on to our lead against Juventus...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

Nice answer man. It's possible that Bayern Munich can win also. I am just feeling lucky with PSG.
and also as you said. anything can happen in Football. Just as nobody could Imagine Chelsea winning the champions league in 2012

Cheers! PSG could win, with players like Mbappe and Neymar in their team, anything is possible. However, my bet is definitely Bayern.

So do you actually live in Russia, or do you have the flag next to your profile just for fun?xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Will they be able to resume the CL this year? Certainly with the French league calling an end to the season, it would be a massive disadvantage I'd feel for Lyon and PSG as they would be having a massive layoff and would certainly struggle with match fitness. 

The definite decision will be made, Wednesday, the 17th. Still it's intended to finish the CL, allegedly just one match head-ons per round at a neutral stadium instead of two-legged rounds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

Cheers! PSG could win, with players like Mbappe and Neymar in their team, anything is possible. However, my bet is definitely Bayern.

So do you actually live in Russia, or do you have the flag next to your profile just for fun?xD

Yes I am living in Russia. I have travelled the world. Being to almost 30 countries now but right now I am in Moscow and apart from the Covid19. I am loving it here for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingKurhnert said:

Yes I am living in Russia. I have travelled the world. Being to almost 30 countries now but right now I am in Moscow and apart from the Covid19. I am loving it here for now.

Very nice. I don't show any flags for members so I didn't know. 

My family is from Russia, a town about 4 hours (via Taxi) outside of Moscow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

Good to hear. I am really interested to see if we can hold on to our lead against Juventus...

Yeah, that's a very good point. Lyon will have to show a lot character to hold on to that lead against such an experienced side like Juve. Lucas Tousart, the player who scored the winner against Juve in that first leg, is also set to join Hertha Berlin on July 1st.

It would be a great feat if Lyon did knock Juve out, but I personally think that the Italians might just edge the tie. It should be very close though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

Yes I am living in Russia. I have travelled the world. Being to almost 30 countries now but right now I am in Moscow and apart from the Covid19. I am loving it here for now.

Not too far from where I am then here in Ukraine.

Yes, Russia is an interesting country to live in, especially in the larger cities such as Saint Petersburg and Moscow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement