• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to 'PSG Will Win The Champions League'
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

How about you quit coming to my post?

Oh :(. Will that go in your video?

I don't think PSG will win Champions League cos they're shite. Other sides have far more experience and quality. 

Why will they win? Inspire me. Enlighten me KING KURHNERT!!!!!

• Administrator

With the squad PSG have, they very well ought to be winning the Champions League. But they're renowned bottle jobs. Great going forward they might be but the fullbacks are a major weakness, no real cover from wide areas as Neymar and Mbappe are given more license to move inside with the midfield 3 being expected to cover the entirety of the width of the pitch. They'll get taken apart by a team like Bayern.  

I doubt it only because mentally when the chips are down on a big European night, PSG usually have the composure of a wet fart. I also think that because they're so hated as the embodiment of what most fans hate about modern football, it always leads to a pretty hostile away leg atmosphere for them.

On 09/06/2020 at 11:03, KingKurhnert said:

PSG is winning the   UEFA Champions League this season. 

Try and prove me wrong 

Huh? 

Why prove you wrong when you don't provide any facts on why they are winning the league? 

You are expecting something that has NEVER happened, which is PSG to make the Sem-Finals...and then do something they again have never done, make it to the finals...and then...something they sure as hell have never done, which is WIN the CL. 

• Administrator
Just now, KingKurhnert said:

lol.... you tell me 

You do a lot of ordering but not much answering of questions don't you xD

'do this for my video... You tell me... Stop coming to my post... Prove me wrong'. 

Nah. 

Just now, Stan said:

You do a lot of ordering but not much answering of questions don't you xD

'do this for my video... You tell me... Stop coming to my post... Prove me wrong'. 

Nah. 

Hearing general opinion is good. Also, I guess being negative about everything is in your line of profession 

• Administrator
Just now, KingKurhnert said:

Hearing general opinion is good. Also, I guess being negative about everything is in your line of profession 

That's a very wild and negative assumption from you. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

To be fair, and this isn't a pop at you as you seem to be a bit of a leader in staff, but he's just mentioned Youtube and Youtube again without leaving any sort of link. I'm not talking about you but ever since Cicero has brought it up people just seem to be hopping on the bandwagon when he hasn't even brought up a link.

If this is his first time on an online community it wouldn't shock me, because I vividly remember being the same.

Just now, Stan said:

It's not an assumption. I am starting to feel humiliated by each answer to my post. Compared to other people's answers.

So. It's is so negative. Try and be more fun and cheerful and stop taking everything too seriously. 

I am posting here so people can get to know me for real and see we all have something in common. Not hiding behind the fake photo and say bad stuff.

I like this forum and I am not rude to anyone post or complain. No offense but you should be more lively.

This is about football. Something that makes world comes together

I don't think they will. Why? Because Bayern Munich are in their way!

PSG are a world class side and one of the best teams in Europe, however, I don't see any side in Europe that can better the quality of football displayed by Flick's Bayern Munich this season. Anything is possible in football, but Bayern are the team to beat in the Champions League this season in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

PSG are a world class side and one of the best teams in Europe, however, I don't see any side in Europe that can better the quality of football displayed by Flick's Bayern Munich this season. Anything is possible in football, but Bayern are the team to beat in the Champions League this season in my opinion.

Nice answer man. It's possible that Bayern Munich can win also. I am just feeling lucky with PSG.
and also as you said. anything can happen in Football. Just as nobody could Imagine Chelsea winning the champions league in 2012

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Will they be able to resume the CL this year? Certainly with the French league calling an end to the season, it would be a massive disadvantage I'd feel for Lyon and PSG as they would be having a massive layoff and would certainly struggle with match fitness. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Will they be able to resume the CL this year? Certainly with the French league calling an end to the season, it would be a massive disadvantage I'd feel for Lyon and PSG as they would be having a massive layoff and would certainly struggle with match fitness. 

Yes, they are planning to resume the CL this season, it's not a dead cert yet, but we should get a decision next week. Indded, it's very true that the French clubs are likely to suffer as a result of the lack of enough competitive football. However, as the CL is likely to resume in July or even perhaps August, they won't necessarily be the only clubs that will suffer as a result of a lack of football. The Bundesliga for example is due to end at the end of June, this month. 

It's all very complicated, but I guess UEFA and the clubs involved will find some way of pulling through. But yeah, the situation is far from ideal.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Yes, they are planning to resume the CL this season, it's not a dead cert yet, but we should get a decision next week. Indded, it's very true that the French clubs are likely to suffer as a result of the lack of enough competitive football. However, as the CL is likely to resume in July or even perhaps August, they won't necessarily be the only clubs that will suffer as a result of a lack of football. The Bundesliga for example is due to end at the end of June, this month. 

It's all very complicated, but I guess UEFA and the clubs involved will find some way of pulling through. But yeah, the situation is far from ideal.

Good to hear. I am really interested to see if we can hold on to our lead against Juventus...

8 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

Nice answer man. It's possible that Bayern Munich can win also. I am just feeling lucky with PSG.
and also as you said. anything can happen in Football. Just as nobody could Imagine Chelsea winning the champions league in 2012

Cheers! PSG could win, with players like Mbappe and Neymar in their team, anything is possible. However, my bet is definitely Bayern.

So do you actually live in Russia, or do you have the flag next to your profile just for fun?xD

• The title was changed to 'PSG Will Win The Champions League'

Archived