talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

'PSG Will Win The Champions League'

football forum

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Will they be able to resume the CL this year? Certainly with the French league calling an end to the season, it would be a massive disadvantage I'd feel for Lyon and PSG as they would be having a massive layoff and would certainly struggle with match fitness. 

The definite decision will be made, Wednesday, the 17th. Still it's intended to finish the CL, allegedly just one match head-ons per round at a neutral stadium instead of two-legged rounds.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Michael said:

Cheers! PSG could win, with players like Mbappe and Neymar in their team, anything is possible. However, my bet is definitely Bayern.

So do you actually live in Russia, or do you have the flag next to your profile just for fun?xD

Yes I am living in Russia. I have travelled the world. Being to almost 30 countries now but right now I am in Moscow and apart from the Covid19. I am loving it here for now.

Just now, KingKurhnert said:

Yes I am living in Russia. I have travelled the world. Being to almost 30 countries now but right now I am in Moscow and apart from the Covid19. I am loving it here for now.

Very nice. I don't show any flags for members so I didn't know. 

My family is from Russia, a town about 4 hours (via Taxi) outside of Moscow.

Just now, Eco said:

Good to hear. I am really interested to see if we can hold on to our lead against Juventus...

Yeah, that's a very good point. Lyon will have to show a lot character to hold on to that lead against such an experienced side like Juve. Lucas Tousart, the player who scored the winner against Juve in that first leg, is also set to join Hertha Berlin on July 1st.

It would be a great feat if Lyon did knock Juve out, but I personally think that the Italians might just edge the tie. It should be very close though.

8 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

Not too far from where I am then here in Ukraine.

Yes, Russia is an interesting country to live in, especially in the larger cities such as Saint Petersburg and Moscow.

20 minutes ago, Michael said:

Not too far from where I am then here in Ukraine.

Yes, Russia is an interesting country to live in, especially in the larger cities such as Saint Petersburg and Moscow.

Ukraine is nice too. I was in Odessa not log ago and I remember watching Dynamo Kiev match few years ago in Kiev 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Won't get to the semis.

Yes. They will be lacking match fitness after a long pause and with only 2 official matches in their bag, not to mention the fact that Mbappé is out injured and Di Maria is suspended. 

Their only shot is Neymar having a great match, he is certainly capable of carrying PSG to the semis, but it´ll be tough consdering the context of this match. I think Atalanta has an edge here.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Yes. They will be lacking match fitness after a long pause and with only 2 official matches in their bag, not to mention the fact that Mbappé is out injured and Di Maria is suspended. 

Their only shot is Neymar having a great match, he is certainly capable of carrying PSG to the semis, but it´ll be tough consdering the context of this match. I think Atalanta has an edge here.

7 hours ago, Machado said:

Would be nice if Atalanta won it all since the Serie J seems to be rigged for one club.

I think for the romance of it all as well it's best if Atalanta win. Entertaining side and a great story to continue should they beat oil-rich PSG. 

10 hours ago, Stan said:

I think for the romance of it all as well it's best if Atalanta win. Entertaining side and a great story to continue should they beat oil-rich PSG. 

Well, I'll be supporting PSG because of the brazilians there, especially Neymar. haha

• Administrator
1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

Well, I'll be supporting PSG because of the brazilians there, especially Neymar. haha

Rafael Toloi is not impressed.

• 3 weeks later...

You lost mate, deal with it ffs

The abundance of blood money in football is nothing new, PSG's milestone is just the latest manifestation of it. Qatar hosting a World Cup is surely a greater and more prevalent indication of the practise

22 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

To think this might actually happen. Hope whoever started this thread has some money on the outcome. Possible winnings here.

I started this thread and I am waiting for it to happen. Cos I believe it is going to happen.

Hope Stan is reading lol

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

I started this thread and I am waiting for it to happen. Cos I believe it is going to happen.

Hope Stan is reading lol

I am. They've not won it yet...

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, KingKurhnert said:

Yes but my guess is in the final already. (also you thought I left the forum lol..... just taking time off) 

I didn't really notice or care xD 

• The title was changed to 'PSG Will Win The Champions League'

Archived