• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

'PSG Will Win The Champions League'

football forum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CityTheBest said:

With how much of a farce this seasons CL has been, it wouldn't mean a single thing if they won it because they would have a massive asterix next to their name.

2020: Paris St Germain*

*Paris St Germain won during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic when matches were played behind closed doors, therefore this is only considered a pseudo victory and doesn't count as an official Champions League win.

[Insert crying baby gif]

32 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

With how much of a farce this seasons CL has been, it wouldn't mean a single thing if they won it because they would have a massive asterix next to their name.

*Paris St Germain won during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic when matches were played behind closed doors, therefore this is only considered a pseudo victory and doesn't count as an official Champions League win.

tenor.gif?itemid=10523963

• Subscriber
55 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

farce (noun):
an event or situation that is absurd or disorganized.

I wouldn't say it was absurd and I definitely wouldn't say it was disorganized so what's your real point mate? You seem butthurt.

44 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

farce (noun):
an event or situation that is absurd or disorganized.

I wouldn't say it was absurd and I definitely wouldn't say it was disorganized so what's your real point mate? You seem butthurt.

From now on. I will be using this catchphrase "Butthurt" xD:congrats:

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well if you read the article it tells you where?? Do I have to do everything for you Stanley???

Do I?? 

At least your fellow OAP pastes the article as well though :ph34r:

• The title was changed to 'PSG Will Win The Champions League'
  • Administrator
On 12/06/2020 at 01:27, Michael said:

I don't think they will. Why? Because Bayern Munich are in their way!

PSG are a world class side and one of the best teams in Europe, however, I don't see any side in Europe that can better the quality of football displayed by Flick's Bayern Munich this season. Anything is possible in football, but Bayern are the team to beat in the Champions League this season in my opinion.

@Michael called it to be fair.

Archived