talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [31. Spieltag] - 12-14th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far so good. We are defending relatively well, but we're also lucky that Dortmund seem bad today going forward. Kastenmeier saved out ass in a 1 vs 1 against Hakimi. We need to do more useful things once we have the ball. We've given it away too easily. 

Also, fuck off Bremen. 

• Administrator
Just now, Tommy said:

So far so good. We are defending relatively well, but we're also lucky that Dortmund seem bad today going forward. Kastenmeier saved out ass in a 1 vs 1 against Hakimi. We need to do more useful things once we have the ball. We've given it away too easily. 

Also, fuck off Bremen. 

Why is Hennings not playing?

Well what a superb first half performance that was from Werder Bremen, I don't think Labbadia could have asked for more than that. I thought Klaassen in particular stood up to be counted by taking his two chances brilliantly.

It will be interesting to see how Werder approach the 2nd half, will they come out to protect their lead or will they continue on the offensive. Either way, it's been a cracking game so far.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Well what a superb first half performance that was from Werder Bremen, I don't think Labbadia could have asked for more than that. I thought Klaassen in particular stood up to be counted by taking his two chances brilliantly.

It will be interesting to see how Werder approach the 2nd half, will they come out to protect their lead or will they continue on the offensive. Either way, it's been a cracking game so far.

Labbadia? 😂

I know he's a big fan, but didn't expect him to prioritize us over Hertha! 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Also, fuck off Bremen. 

Interesting to hear that Sancho, Brandt and company are not in peak form. But I'd imagine that Dortmund will be more dangerous in the 2nd half, so it will be interesting to see if Dusseldorf can hold out in this one.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Labbadia? 😂

I know he's a big fan, but didn't expect him to prioritize us over Hertha! 

Oops haha, I meant Kohfeldt..hhaha...I am sure Bruno still has a soft spot for his old club though.:ph34r:

• Administrator

Ooh Dusseldorf nearly open the scoring. Sobotcka volleys in but Burki saves well.

Down the other end Dortmund attack and Guerreiro volleys in! 1-0 to Dortmund. Music to @nudge's ears...

• Administrator

Oh Dortmund's goal is disallowed :(. VAR controversially disallowing it as they adjudged Guerreiro to have handled it in the build-up.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived