talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MLS Is Back 2020 Final (Portland 2-1 Orlando City SC)

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

No, not having a go xD 

Just a common thing to say when something happens after someone says it won't happen!

Ha - after 3 years of being on this forum (4 if we count 2014) I should honestly know better!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Even worse defending from Seattle. A corner is allowed to go right the way through the 6 yard box for Chicago's centre-back to tap in. 

Keeper has to be collecting it or someone clearing it. 

I think its weird when MLS teams use names like Real salt lake city.  Real means royal in Spanish. Doesn't really make much sense unless I'm missing something @Eco @Mpache?

34 minutes ago, Eco said:

No - it's weird and doesn't make sense.

Well we are talking about a country that voted in Donald trump so weird and not making sense is pretty standard 

5 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Well we are talking about a country that voted in Donald trump so weird and not making sense is pretty standard 

Didn't you vote in Boris Johnson? 

6 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think its weird when MLS teams use names like Real salt lake city.  Real means royal in Spanish. Doesn't really make much sense unless I'm missing something @Eco @Mpache?

Trendy names I suppose. Only reason I can think why.

I just sat and watched that match between the Whitecaps and the Earthquakes. Man, I enjoyed it. You just have to look at the statistics - 23 corners for the away side and over 30 shots - to grasp how thrilling it was. The Whitecap’s goals, bar the first, were very avoidable. They made the game interesting but when your weekend’s acca started with that it was a little tilting!

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Again, the overnight game is an absolute cracker by the looks of it xD Fuck sake. 

Not sure how you all can watch, but it's on a station here that isn't common, so about half of the games (including last night), I can watch legally. Annoying AF.

Atlanta starting in 4 minutes. Here is the lineup. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Not sure how you all can watch, but it's on a station here that isn't common, so about half of the games (including last night), I can watch legally. Annoying AF.

Atlanta starting in 4 minutes. Here is the lineup. 

I can watch, just not when I'm asleep xD. Last night's game was at 2am here.

Thankfully I can watch this Atlanta game. 2pm here now so decent start. Just hope it's better than the last 2 games I've watched at this time. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I can watch, just not when I'm asleep xD. Last night's game was at 2am here.

Thankfully I can watch this Atlanta game. 2pm here now so decent start. Just hope it's better than the last 2 games I've watched at this time. 

It's Atlanta vs likely the worst team in the MLS. Please have zero expectations. xD

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Eco said:

It's Atlanta vs likely the worst team in the MLS. Please have zero expectations. xD

It's not the same not watching them in the Mercedes Benz stadium. I bet even without fans there it'd still feel much better albeit different. Understandable why it's not though.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's not the same not watching them in the Mercedes Benz stadium. I bet even without fans there it'd still feel much better albeit different. Understandable why it's not though.

I certainly hate this tournament, and without Josef we are certainly not quite as entertaining as usual. 

The lack of being in our stadium is a massive let down and and certainly is more of a challenge for the players who had to wake up at 6am for breakfast today. 

And Pity...that will not be on the highlight reel. xD

• The title was changed to MLS Is Back 2020 Final (Portland 2-1 Orlando City SC)
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived