talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 3-0 Arsenal - Wednesday 17th June, 2020

football forum

Well that was the worst game I have seen for a while.... o shots on target Now everyone will remember again why people are falling out of love with clubs like Arsenal.  When you have an amateur coaching the team, a defence full of clowns, no creativity in midfield and overrated forwards. Plus that fat Spanish cunt who has signed these clowns! Luiz and Cedric for not even a season at the cost of 14 million,  Ceballos who we cannot even sign cost 18 million on a loan fee!  Pepe the donkey signed for 75 million!    

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that right they used artificial crowd noises during the game to try and add some realism and atmosphere on Sky Sports last night xD

To be honest I don't know how anyone even noticed as it was between City & Arsenal, Don't they normally pump artificial crowd noises for every home game anyway on the tannoy?? 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Is that right they used artificial crowd noises during the game to try and add some realism and atmosphere on Sky Sports last night xD

To be honest I don't know how anyone even noticed as it was between City & Arsenal, Don't they normally pump artificial crowd noises for every home game anyway on the tannoy?? 

It's not in the stadium. It's only via the broadcast. Sky Sports Main Event had the crowd noise option (so you can turn it off if you want). Think Sky Sports PL channel had no sound overlay as default. 

It's not as bad as it sounds to be honest. 

8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Why bring the teams out separate when they are going to be humping each others legs for 90minutes? :what:

A lot of it is an image thing I think. Although it probably gets the chances of someone getting infected down even more. But I know what you mean it's like putting a condom on after sex.

It's amazing the extent of how much David Luiz hasn't grown since we first signed him at the age of 21/22. 

Was under John Terry's wing

Played and won the 2012 Champions League Final. Made his penalty against Neuer at the Bayern end. 

Was Brasil's starting CB in the 2014 World Cup and made it to the Semi Final. 

Was influential as our Sweeper CB in Conte's system that had us win the 2017 Premier League title. 

Won multiple trophies such as the Europa League, FA Cup, and other trophies in other countries. 

He's played at the highest level, and the fact he continues to make these lack of concentration mistakes, is bewildering. 

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It's amazing the extent of how much David Luiz hasn't grown since we first signed him at the age of 21/22. 

Played and won the 2012 Champions League Final. Made his penalty against Neuer at the Bayern end. 

Was influential as our Sweeper CB in Conte's system that had us win the 2017 Premier League title. 

Won multiple trophies such as the Europa League, FA Cup, and other trophies in other countries. 

He's played at the highest level, and the fact he continues to make these lack of concentration mistakes, is bewildering. 

I've been waiting to say this til after the game was done because I know it will get controversy, but Luis Abram who has played some big teams for his national team, is more reliable than David Luiz. I must say he's had a very lucky career. I think what saves him though is that he's a great role model and a figure in the dressing room. Apparently Brazilians love him even despite his fuck ups.

5 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I've been waiting to say this til after the game was done because I know it will get controversy, but Luis Abram who has played some big teams for his national team, is more reliable than David Luiz. I must say he's had a very lucky career. I think what saves him though is that he's a great role model and a figure in the dressing room. Apparently Brazilians love him even despite his fuck ups.

Yeah he's a likable guy. He moved to a club rival but he will forever be a cult hero for me. 

5570bd577c3d11bf68ec53cefcfc880e_crop_ex

4 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

A lot of it is an image thing I think. Although it probably gets the chances of someone getting infected down even more. But I know what you mean it's like putting a condom on after sex.

You could be right, might just be an image thing  ..makes no other sense

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

I think he’s honestly the luckiest footballer ever. It’s almost criminal how his reputation hasn’t suffered despite never really developing as a player.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think he’s honestly the luckiest footballer ever. It’s almost criminal how his reputation hasn’t suffered despite never really developing as a player.

I think that just goes to show how brilliant Conte was, where to this day I will back the claim that on a coaching aspect, he was the best I've seen from a Chelsea manager. 

He ultimately hid Luiz's, Alonso's, Cahill's, and Moses's flaws as footballers whilst simultaneously highlighted their strengths. 

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I think that just goes to show how brilliant Conte was, where to this day I will back the claim that on a coaching aspect, he was the best I've seen from a Chelsea manager. 

He ultimately hid Luiz's, Alonso's, Cahill's, and Moses's flaws as footballers whilst simultaneously highlighted their strengths. 

Conte is everything you want in a manager. He's a builder, knows how to defend, transforms footballers and is a great motivator. If I have to find a flaw, it's that he's not a great cup manager (for the most part). As I've said before though it's tough to be good at both.

The reason Juve are this good today is down to the legacy Conte left at the club.

1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

Conte is everything you want in a manager. He's a builder, knows how to defend, transforms footballers and is a great motivator. If I have to find a flaw, it's that he's not a great cup manager (for the most part). As I've said before though it's tough to be good at both.

The reason Juve are this good today is down to the legacy Conte left at the club.

It's why I can't bring myself to change my profile banner 

53 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Conte's a brilliant manager.

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Why was Conte sacked, legit question? I honestly can't remember?

He and the board were not seeing eye-to-eye and the club finished 5th, so they sacked him. 

26 minutes ago, Spike said:

Not buying this idea that David Luiz is simply lucky. He is simuetaneously the best and worst defender on the planet.

Never has been, never will be the best defender on the planet mate. He's never been the best defender in England for a start.

Archived