talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 1-1 Man Utd - Friday 19th June, 2020

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

It looked an easy save for De Gea, but maybe it had more pace than it seemed at first site form my office at home watching it online (as compared to having to save it myself.) xD

Yeah the way he's had to dive makes me think it was a better save than just standard. Was a good enough header I think. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Rick said:

Roy Keane is livid 😂 I would be conceding that goal, awful all around from Utd. 

He said they should get a taxi back didn't he 🤣

• Subscriber
Just now, Lucas said:

Bargain of the season surely was Sheffield United nicking Man Utd's number one on loan.

Henderson will definitely press De Gea for his position next season!

• Subscriber

Definitely not enough contact for that to be a penalty for me. Good take by Fernandes to score it though. Even if he has annoyed me by grabbing his head whenever he goes down from a tackle despite nobody even touching his head

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

I am buying the Bruno Fernandes hype I must say. What a player, and this is my first time watching.

I’m really not keen. Seems to like being on the ground a little too much which is a trait I really do not like. I know a lot of footballers do it but doesn’t excuse it. He’s a talented footballer, sure, but it takes away from it when he’s trying to earn penalties from nothing and rolling about holding his head when he’s had no contact.

• Subscriber

Absolutely fuming.

Mourinho has to go. I don’t want to watch that football. We shouldn’t have to.

He cost us that game with those negative tactics. You saw how dangerous we looked when we attacked them. United were all over the place at the back and we looked like we could have scored a few.

So what does he do? Get them to sit back and camp in our half for the second half. No ambition whatsoever. He’s just a dinosaur. I miss Poch so much and the football he had us playing. 

Bruno Fernandes is such a little bitch. Constantly on the floor. That pen is so soft too although  Dier only got himself to blame for letting him get in behind him. Moss couldn’t wait to give it though. Had a good game other than that.

Also Kane doesn’t get a sniff in these tactics. We don’t have a chance to create anything for him. 

Son awful today too. Had been for ages before his injury too. Goals just glossed over it.

Its still not enjoyable to watch us play 

• The title was changed to Tottenham 1-1 Man Utd - Friday 19th June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived