2nd Legs
Monday 6th July, 2020
Oxford vs Portsmouth, 17.00
Wycombe vs Fleetwood, 19.30

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm firmly in the Portsmouth camp.

They have been knocking on the door and to be honest, Fratton Park is one of the best atmosphere's outside the Premier League, their fans are decent.

Would be good to see them back to the Championship after such a quick fall from FA Cup winners to League Two.

If they can't, then anyone but Joey fucking Barton getting promoted would suffice.

Will certainly be paying close attention to this, as I have always liked Pompey when it comes to England. I don't watch any matches and haven't in 2 years, but I'm impressed with their results despite losing their best players year after year. 

Would love to see them in the Championship. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Yeah Portsmouth have had the much better half in terms of possession and forward play. Oxford still yet to get properly going.

Just now, Stan said:

Yeah Portsmouth have had the much better half in terms of possession and forward play. Oxford still yet to get properly going.

Aged like a fine wine.

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

This did not age well.

Keeper shoyuld be doing better there though. Was a tame shot.

On 13/06/2020 at 08:11, Smiley Culture said:

It would be an unbelievable story seeing Wycombe in the Championship, so I’m going for them. 

Want Wycombe up for two reasons - they've just had the most successful season in their history and deserve everything they can get from it; and Gareth Ainsworth is a Blackburn native and Rovers fan. What he has achieved there this season is extraordinary and it'll be interesting to see if any bigger names take a chance on him if he keeps it up.

Harrison has to do better there, best chance of the game and he smacks it straight to the keeper. 

And I'm not sure when Pompey became woeful at corner kicks. 

• The title was changed to League One 2019/20 Play-offs - Wycombe Promoted
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived