talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Footstock

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. I really like the fantasy football aspect to it. Deposited £500 in early February and my collection value is about £2700 now (deposited another £250 this month). Won £160 just before lockdown which back then led to me buying a lot of the good players. The market absolutely boomed a month later when they introduced virtual tournaments (at that stage I had deposited £500 and my collection value went from £650 to £3000).

Theres a big promotion on next week so I anticipate if you're considering it now is the time to try it.

https://www.footstock.com/?ref=663965

Plus if you sign up with the link above we both get £25 tournament coupons :D.

14 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

A friend was talking to me about this the other day in our Whatsapp group. Might have to check it out. Can't go any worse than Football Index is for me so far haha!

I wouldnt look at it like Football Index to be honest. A lot of people who have made money on Football Index have put in large deposits thinking they'd be some sort of Footstock Don and got burned because they bought shit loads when the market peaked.

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Joined up, a bit blind to it, but I've used a sign-up and put in a tenner myself. I have a portfolio worth £456.14. 

Not sure what I'm doing to be honest or how I win any actual money, so I'm off to read up on it.

Here's the scoring matrix:

https://www.footstock.com/scoring-matrix

As you can see heavily weighted to goals and assists (and clean sheets for GKs). The other parts are an improvement on Fantasy Premier League in my opinion as they add value to players like Emi Buendia.

Couple of other things to save you time:

- You lose your 25 bonus cards after 30 days.

- The players star raiting is based on their points per game which is based on their average points over the last 19 games. 

- You can only enter one and two star players for the beginners tournament.

- The virtual tournaments are allegedly based on PPG but theres some really sketchy results in there. I stick to the free ones just because it's a chance for free money.

- Some people seem to be selling up tonight to create a cash balance for the promotion tomorrow. So now is a good time to buy if you're interested in making quick money flipping.

- Bruno is very expensive because there isnt many Bruno cards in circulation. 

Also try not to get stuck in to 'experts' on the Twitter and Slack channels. Most of them joined about six weeks ago and have no experience of real football on the platform.

If you have any questions just quote me in here or DM me. 

• 9 months later...
13 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Just found a cool new alternative football betting platform -

original_29801483.jpg

Think that's this rather niche industry finished now. 

Just looking at it as 20 odd social events and a shitty family holiday I would have forked out for if it hadn't been for Covid for my own sanity.

Archived