• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [32. Spieltag] - 16-17th June, 2020

Recommended Posts

all games 19.30 (BST) unless stated

Tuesday 16th June, 2020
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Wolfsburg, 17.30
Union Berlin vs Paderborn
Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin
Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Wednesday 17th June, 2020
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke, 17.30
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln
Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz
Augsburg vs Hoffenheim
RB Leipzig vs Fortuna Dusseldorf

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern Munich will win the league if Dortmund don't win.

Paderborn will be officially automatically relegated if they don't win and Dusseldorf or Bremen pick up a point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to tomorrow's matches. 

Gladbach vs Wolfsburg may be a good match. 

Then I'll likely be watching Bremen vs Bayern to see if Bremen can pull a miracle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will give Bremen vs Bayern a watch.

I hope Sarpreet Singh gets some minutes. Watching him now for Bayern Munich II makes me miss his magic in the A-League.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Will give Bremen vs Bayern a watch.

I hope Sarpreet Singh gets some minutes. Watching him now for Bayern Munich II makes me miss his magic in the A-League.

Not heard of him.
Where did you hear about him? Is he any good?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Will give Bremen vs Bayern a watch.

I hope Sarpreet Singh gets some minutes. Watching him now for Bayern Munich II makes me miss his magic in the A-League.

Guessing he will be playing for Bayern II in the 3.Liga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Guessing he will be playing for Bayern II in the 3.Liga.

He was for the most part, but he did well so he was promoted to the bench.

7 goals and 5 assists. Not too bad really. We'll find out if he maintains his spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Bayern need to rest their key players today, so it would be much appreciated if they go for a lineup of Früchtl - Yilmaz, Feldhahn, Mai, Köhn - Kern, Zaiser, Singh, Mussiala - Arp, Tillmann. That's the only way, really. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2020 at 13:33, Stan said:

Bayern Munich will win the league if Dortmund don't win.

Paderborn will be officially automatically relegated if they don't win and Dusseldorf or Bremen pick up a point. 

If Bayern Munich beat Werder Bremen, they will win the title this evening, even if Dortmund beat Mainz tomorrow.

Everything is in Bayern's hands, as a win later today in Bremen will officially make them Bundesliga champions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, Bayern need to rest their key players today, so it would be much appreciated if they go for a lineup of Früchtl - Yilmaz, Feldhahn, Mai, Köhn - Kern, Zaiser, Singh, Mussiala - Arp, Tillmann. That's the only way, really. 

How embarrassing it would be if Bayern did send those kids out in their starting lineup and still beat Werder. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

How embarrassing it would be if Bayern did send those kids out in their starting lineup and still beat Werder. xD 

Very likely, to be honest xD 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

If Bayern Munich beat Werder Bremen, they will win the title this evening, even if Dortmund beat Mainz tomorrow.

Everything is in Bayern's hands, as a win later today in Bremen will officially make them Bundesliga champions.

 

Yeah I forgot they were playing different days :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

No Plea and Thuram :( 

Yeah, I think they are both suspended. 

I'm looking forward to the Bremen match today and Fortuna tomorrow. Gotta put all my support behind the TF Fam @nudge @Tommy

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yeah, I think they are both suspended. 

I'm looking forward to the Bremen match today and Fortuna tomorrow. Gotta put all my support behind the TF Fam @nudge @Tommy

Nah they're injured. Plea was suspended for the game against Bayern. 

 

And agree, Bremen will get my backing later! 

And so as not to displease @Tommy, Dusseldorf as well! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a sexy finish that was, and Gladbach are up 1-0. 

That might get checked for a handball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Eco said:

What a sexy finish that was, and Gladbach are up 1-0. 

That might get checked for a handball. 

I'm surprised it wasn't disallowed. Usually if the ball strikes the hand accidentally or not in the build-up to the goal it's ruled out.

 

Meanwhile Gladbach just scored another great goal. Good team play and composure. Hoffman again. 2-0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely marvelous that from Gladbach who are up 2-0!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gladbach have played very well so far, despite having key forwards Plea and Thuram out injured. Also Hermann being benched is a bit of a surprise, but Hofmann has stepped up today with two important goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor mistake there by Arnold resulted in a counter attack for Gladbach, which ended up with Traore putting a shot narrowly wide of the post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A shot from Hofmann goes narrowly wide, relatively close to getting his hattrick there. He certainly looks up for it today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gladbach are such a joy to watch. 

Are they the most likable club in Germany? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hofmann once again so close to getting his hattrick, but once again his shot goes wide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eco said:

Gladbach are such a joy to watch. 

Are they the most likable club in Germany? 

Yes, they play football that is easy on the eye. Lovely passing, movement and link up play is kind of what they have shown us on a regular basis this season. I am not sure if they are the most likeable  club in Germany, but they are certainly up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stindl scores the 3rd goal for Gladbach, what a lovely move in the build up to the goal as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolfsburg have been really poor. Stop the crosses in for Weghorst and they don't really do much else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Eco said:

Gladbach are such a joy to watch. 

Are they the most likable club in Germany? 

Nah, that's Freiburg.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement