• Last Reply
  • Administrator

Perez is apparently not fit so I think we'll line up like this:

Schmeichel

Justin - Soyuncu - Evans - Chilwell

Ndidi

Tielemans - Maddison

Iheanacho - Vardy - Barnes

Bit wary of playing 2 strikers given fitness and quick turnaround of games but Albrighton doesn't really fit in a front 3 and Gray is shite. 

I hope we don't miss Pereira too much :( 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Glad BT has out crowd noises in as well. Wasn't sure if they would because they didn't with the German football

It's good that they've given the option like Sky has. I tend to switch between crowd noise and stadium atmos.

19 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

It's good that they've given the option like Sky has. I tend to switch between crowd noise and stadium atmos.

You can do it on BT but I don't have the option I don't think because don't have BT sport extra.

• Subscriber

Brilliant from Watford to score that equaliser. Dawson deserved that goal. Made a great stop at the other end just before Leicester scored and now goes and scores a bicycle kick at the other end!

• Administrator

Frustrating not to win when we'd gone ahead so later. Annoying as we'd have been 10 points ahead of 5th!

A poor game expectedly given the circumstances. Slowish and sluggish but both finds working out each other for most of it. 

Had to be a moment of magic per se to break the deadlock but wasn't expecting another one to even it up again! 

Think Kasper & Justin did well as did Gray when he came on. 

Foster's saves from Albrighton and then Maddison were quality. Kept them in the game at that point. 

Waiting for @Dan to come in and say to void the season after that xD gotta stress though it won't always this slow and sluggish. These players are coming off 3 months with barely any matches. Gonna be like this for a couple of games at least. 

• Subscriber

I think a fair result on the whole really but to go ahead in injury time and still not win is pathetic. What the hell is it with us and that ground?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think a fair result on the whole really but to go ahead in injury time and still not win is pathetic. What the hell is it with us and that ground?

As soon as the commentator said with about 30 mins to go that last 4 games between us have seen last minute goals I knew there would be. Typical us xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

As soon as the commentator said with about 30 mins to go that last 4 games between us have seen last minute goals I knew there would be. Typical us xD

Yeah I knew it was coming one way or the other, didn't think we'd actually go and throw it away like that though - even by funny Leicester standards that's comical.

Two points dropped. We're not making it easy for ourselves. We've got to win on Tuesday now.

It was a great hit from Chilwell, but truth be told, I don't think it really changes all that much - I thought he wasn't really any better than usual. Gray on the flip side actually did make a difference, credit where it's due. If he could do that frequently I'd keep him but we all know he won't.

I thought Justin generally had a decent game. Tielemans continues to look a bit off the pace. I think Praet should start over him at this point.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Two points dropped. We're not making it easy for ourselves. We've got to win on Tuesday now.

It was a great hit from Chilwell,

Advantage for us in the cup game next Sunday is the longer rest than Chelsea. They play City on Thursday... 

• The title was changed to Watford 1-1 Leicester - Saturday 20th June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived