talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 2-1 Arsenal - Saturday 20th June, 2020

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

Honestly the opinions from arsenal fans on social media about this are laughable. It’s a freak injury and  Landing. Maupay has done nothing wrong going up and putting Leno under pressure

Hope it’s not as bad as it looks 

Seen some tag the FA asking why has no action been taken xD 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Brighton (Dunk, 75") 1-1 Arsenal - Saturday 20th June, 2020
  • The title was changed to Brighton 2-1 Arsenal - Saturday 20th June, 2020
6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Arteta sacked by Xmas 

Personally I don't think he's good enough but there are so many problems at arsenal. Even klopp would struggle with us I think

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Personally I don't think he's good enough but there are so many problems at arsenal. Even klopp would struggle with us I think

Klopp would actually make use of your attacking strength. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

He is a bit of a mug isn’t he. Sore loser written all over him

Massively. He’s such an arsenal player. They’d hate him if he was anywhere else. He’s so whiney, thinks he’s so much better than he is. Plays up to the fans with the whole anti spurs stuff to mask the fact he’s bang average. The sort of player that is synonymous with new Arsenal 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Klopp would actually make use of your attacking strength. 

Yeah but I don't think he would achieve what he has at Liverpool. He would get us in the champions League at best I think with the way this club is run. Unless he can bring it all together 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah but I don't think he would achieve what he has at Liverpool. He would get us in the champions League at best I think with the way this club is run. Unless he can bring it all together 

To be fair, I recall Liverpool's defence couldn't be saved by Klopp until Van Dijk joined. If your defence is as bad as said, yikes!

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Massively. He’s such an arsenal player. They’d hate him if he was anywhere. He’s so whiney, thinks he’s so much betteR than he is. Plays up to the fans with the whole anti spurs stuff to mask the fact he’s bang average. The sort of player that is synonymous with new Arsenal 

Funny thing is though as shit as we have been over the last 15 years we have still won more than you

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

I miss Neal Maupay, Arsenal just got done by a masterclass. Wind them up, get a player sent off and score the winner

No one got sent off. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived