talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle 3-0 Sheff Utd - Sunday 21st June, 2020

football forum

1 minute ago, Danny said:

It has everything to do with him being an elite keeper though. They wouldn’t analyse it like that if it was Newcastle’s keeper because he’s not tipped to take over from De Gea at Old Trafford.

I dont think he don’t a lot wrong as it’s a mistake that will happen rarely but if you’re someone like Allison or Ederson you will watch that back and think that they could could have positioned themselves better against the attacking threat in case in the ball runs past to them

He didn’t do much wrong and most managers wouldn’t hold that against him but a world class keeper would look at his placement there and think they could do better in future if they made the same error

I think all keepers would look at it and see if they can do better but sometimes  only the best can.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

That's us done now. See you all next season for the second peak

Nothing for you to really play for now. Won't make Europe won't go down. Bit like us

That was a rare bad day at the office for Sheffield United. Very rarely can I remember them getting pumped like that. I think even without the red card, they weren't quite at the races today, Newcastle were much better.

The red card, the ease in which the goals were conceded, and still fluffed a couple great chances. One of them games they were destined never to win.

I'm not 100% sure it's quite working as well with Sander Berge over John Lundstrum either. They miss Lundstrum's runs into the box.

It might actually be a blessing in some ways they got smashed because let's face it, now is the time to wake up before you play someone you are competing for position with in Man Utd next.

• The title was changed to Newcastle 3-0 Sheff Utd - Sunday 21st June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned
5 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Nothing for you to really play for now. Won't make Europe won't go down. Bit like us

We've got the FA Cup next weekend. I think we have to be considering fielding a weakened team in the league against Villa mid week.

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

We've got the FA Cup next weekend. I think we have to be considering fielding a weakened team in the league against Villa mid week.

You're still in it are you. No offence I just assumed you were out by now :dunce:

9 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You're still in it are you. No offence I just assumed you were out by now :dunce:

We are going to win it. There would be nothing more typical than for everyone to wait a life time to win something only for it to happen when everyone has to sit in their front room with a face mask on.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

We are going to win it. There would be nothing more typical than for everyone to wait a life time to win something only for it to happen when everyone has to sit in their front room with a face mask on.

Feel in same boat as a Leicester fan. 

Never won it. Never seen our club even get to the final. 

Bet we get there with a chance to win and no one can watch in a stadium xD

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Feel in same boat as a Leicester fan. 

Never won it. Never seen our club even get to the final. 

Bet we get there with a chance to win and no one can watch in a stadium xD

It's not quite the same you did have a  little bit of success a few years ago xD

6 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Yeah but if you shag the girl that is left at the end of the night that no one else wants a shag is still a shag

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It's not quite the same you did have a  little bit of success a few years ago xD

I meant in the FA Cup :)

22 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

It is if you're a virgin 

If its been long enough a shag with a 90 year old with diarrhea is a treat

Archived