• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 21st June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

Richarlison comes across as a very humble and down to earth lad. 

I saw the interview in which the quotes were taken out. It´s a Youtube channel dedicated to football but they try to be funny, it´s more directed to younger audiences, the interviewer, Bolivia, even wears a mask. 

I just don´t see it as provocative, he said that van Dijk is a great defender and then he laughs mentioning that he already dribbled the dutch. But it´s more like something you remember as you´re speaking, it didn´t really fell like he was trying to mock van Dijk in any way. 

on 13min40s. 

Yeah, the media do love to make mountains out of molehills. 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Inverted said:

The intensity of most of the matches has been pretty poor so far, so hopefully Ancelotti and Klopp can offer something a bit better. 

To be expected. They've not played in 3 months. 

I can't see any of the games today being any different. In fact I imagine after waiting so long for victory against Liverpool, Everton will win in front of no fans xD

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

To be expected. They've not played in 3 months. 

I can't see any of the games today being any different. In fact I imagine after waiting so long for victory against Liverpool, Everton will win in front of no fans xD

The Bundesliga seemed to improve pretty rapidly after the first round of games, so fingers crossed. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Inverted said:

The Bundesliga seemed to improve pretty rapidly after the first round of games, so fingers crossed. 

Hopefully! 

I do think that some teams will get up to speed quicker than others. We didn't look too bad yesterday apart from being a bit leggy at end of each half. Teams like Man City, Brighton and Wolves have looked sharpest. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool look very sharp actually. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hopefully! 

I do think that some teams will get up to speed quicker than others. We didn't look too bad yesterday apart from being a bit leggy at end of each half. Teams like Man City, Brighton and Wolves have looked sharpest. 

I'm not sure how it will go this weekend but such a break can only be beneficial in the medium/long term to players who only get 2-3 weeks off normally in the summer.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hopefully! 

A lot of teams seem to be torn.

If you do a Norwich and come out all guns blazing, you're liable to burning out quickly and getting picked apart. 

Then some teams like Bournemouth start slow, and once they're down they can't really shift up a gear to get themselves back in it.

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Inverted said:

A lot of teams seem to be torn.

If you do a Norwich and come out all guns blazing, you're liable to burning out quickly and getting picked apart. 

Then some teams like Bournemouth start slow, and once they're down they can't really shift up a gear to get themselves back in it.

Norwich and Bournemouth are lost causes and just shit anyway xD

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Azeem said:

How many wins Liverpool need to clinch the title? 

Technically 1. 

Win today and Man City lose tomorrow, the title is theirs. 

If Man City win tomorrow, then Liverpool just need to beat Palace on Wednesday and they'll win the league. 

5 minutes ago, Rick said:

What’s wrong with Robertson? 

He and and Salah probably aren’t quite as fit as the players starting today. I’d imagine with a long layoff and not many friendlies Klopp’s mind was on fitness early on.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wait, what - how has Mike Dean been given this game xD?!

Isn't he from just down the road?!

I think the only Merseyside matches he ever gets to ref are the derbies. He’s a Wirral lad (unfortunately) and a Tranmere fan.

Usually how it goes with Tranmere fans is they like Tranmere + one of Liverpool’s big clubs playing. Or they love Tranmere and hate both Liverpool and Everton.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think the only Merseyside matches he ever gets to ref are the derbies. He’s a Wirral lad (unfortunately) and a Tranmere fan.

Usually how it goes with Tranmere fans is they like Tranmere + one of Liverpool’s big clubs playing. Or they love Tranmere and hate both Liverpool and Everton.

Yeah forgot he'd done ones before but thought refs couldn't do matches in their own area. Like I don't think Michael Oliver can do games cos he's from Newcastle.

• The title was changed to Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 21st June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived