talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 21st June, 2020

football forum

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mane xDxDxD 

Got confused at that first whistle & went running down the wing instead of taking a knee xD 

Here's his brainfart

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Ancelotti looks like he's lost about 3 stone.

Richarlison is the only one of our players who looks like he can properly compete with these. 

On a different level ain't he.

42 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah forgot he'd done ones before but thought refs couldn't do matches in their own area. Like I don't think Michael Oliver can do games cos he's from Newcastle.

Dean rarely refs either side. Manc refs get United and city games all the time though.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Just found out that Liverpool only exist because Everton moved out of anfield years ago

That's not the only reason they exist even though Martin Tyler made it sound that way. Liverpool FC wouldn't have just never been founded if Everton stayed at Anfield.

The Goodison derby has to have been one of the most awful fixtures in the league in the past few years.

Looks like our best hope is to hold out for a 0-0. Can't see us threatening aside from maybe a set piece unless Bernard and Kean have become Messi and Ronaldo over the past few months.

I really hope Ancelotti doesn't see 442 as our long term solution because I don't think any of our centre midfield pairings are suitable for it and Walcott is the only out and out winger we've got for a 4 man midfield. Iwobi is wasted as a winger because he's slow as fuck. The only good thing about this formation is having Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison paired up top.

Gordon has looked really nervous which is a shame. Might be replaced by Bernard at the break I expect.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Shit half that, hopefully we improve second half

Agreed. I think there is some kind of shortcomings in the midfield and I think Mino needs to be a little more patient and we'll get better chances.

• The title was changed to Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 21st June, 2020
14 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

The game definitely needs a goal to liven it up a bit.

Yeah the crowd is really quiet :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Surprised they've taken Keita off, best I've seen him play.

These water breaks definitely play into our hands in a match like this. Breaks up the siege for a minute or two.

Origi to get the winner I'm sure.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived