The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [33. Spieltag] - 20th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yeah you seem to have a funny relationship with the Berlin clubs, as you seem to hate the lovely Red Bull owned club:ph34r:, yet you like Union.xD Well Union could give you further reason to be an even bigger fan of theirs if they deliver the win next week. Union are a fairytale club if you look at what they've been through. Lets hope that Union create another fairytale come next Saturday ey. ;)

Didn't know Leipzig was in Berlin... :P 

6 hours ago, Mpache said:

If you're likeable, people will support your team in certain situations. That's what I've learned anyways :) 

Explains why nobody supports any of your shit. 

We will need 4 against Koln, as Dusseldorf won't be able to help but get another draw against Union. Remember when I said the draw against Monchengladbach would kill us?? Nostradamus. Losing to Frankfurt randomly, Mainz randomly, both of which were identified as crucial chances for points, and losing so narrowly to Bayern and Wolfsburg really hurt.

23 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

We will need 4 against Koln, as Dusseldorf won't be able to help but get another draw against Union. Remember when I said the draw against Monchengladbach would kill us?? Nostradamus. Losing to Frankfurt randomly, Mainz randomly, both of which were identified as crucial chances for points, and losing so narrowly to Bayern and Wolfsburg really hurt.

Köln won't put up a fight against you. Their goalkeeper is a known Anti-Düsseldorfer. We need to beat Union. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived