talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [33. Spieltag] - 20th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hennings scored again with a beautiful strike and this time his goal is allowed.

Werder unlucky with conceding there, but the ball did just cross the line.

Mainz 1-0 Werder Bremen

Fortuna Dusseldorf 1-1 Augsburg

Pathetic. That defence....in fact, the whole team are awful. Deserve to go down. Biggest game of the season and this is the performance you put in. It’s done now cause I can’t see Bremen getting anything from this game now. 

Kohfeldt looked so nervous walking into the tunnel there. It's at times like this that Werder need someone like an Alex Ferguson or a Hitzfeldt to give them a huge kick up the arse, instead they have timid Florian, who's wet behind the ears!:S

I'd just like to put a word out for perhaps the two most underrated German forwards. Rouwen Hennings and Florian Niederlechner have both been excellent today and throughout the season. They have both scored superb goals today and in fact Hennings was very unlucky to get his first goal disallowed, because he finished superbly and the handball was so unnecessary.  But yeah, both forwards have been superb this season.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Kohfeldt looked so nervous walking into the tunnel there. It's at times like this that Werder need someone like an Alex Ferguson or a Hitzfeldt to give them a huge kick up the arse, instead they have timid Florian, who's wet behind the ears!:S

To be fair I think Kohfeldt is alright, as the overall mentality of the team has been fine. But we need someone with presence on the pitch who can take responsibility and rally the troops, so to say. Moisander is alright, but I don't see him as a leader figurevat all. Wish we had someone like Frings, Eilts, Micoud, Diego, Kruse...

1 minute ago, Michael said:

I'd just like to put a word out for perhaps the two most underrated German forwards. Rouwen Hennings and Florian Niederlechner have both been excellent today and throughout the season. They have both scored superb goals today and in fact Hennings was very unlucky to get his first goal disallowed, because he finished superbly and the handball was so unnecessary.  But yeah, both forwards have been superb this season.

I know many Fortuna fans who aren't big fans of Hennings, because he's pretty lazy, doesn't always have the best body language and often works very little for the team. But boy, if that man gets the ball onto his left foot, you're in for a treat. I knew he'd score as soon as he had the ball on his left foot. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived