talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [33. Spieltag] - 20th June, 2020

football forum

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

To be fair I think Kohfeldt is alright, as the overall mentality of the team has been fine. But we need someone with presence on the pitch who can take responsibility and rally the troops, so to say. Moisander is alright, but I don't see him as a leader figurevat all. Wish we had someone like Frings, Eilts, Micoud, Diego, Kruse...

Haha, those were the days, when Werder had real leaders. Unfortunately no one really of that stature in today's side. Strong personalities like that are essential in a team, where they show leadership and inspire the rest of the players. There are rumours that Kruse could return for next season, so there is hope yet. But his return may depend on which division Werder will be playing in next season.:ph34r:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I know many Fortuna fans who aren't big fans of Hennings, because he's pretty lazy, doesn't always have the best body language and often works very little for the team. But boy, if that man gets the ball onto his left foot, you're in for a treat. I knew he'd score as soon as he had the ball on his left foot. 

Exactly, when you actually give him the ball, he's usually a real threat. Today was a great example of that, as we saw with his two great strikes.

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

To be fair I think Kohfeldt is alright, as the overall mentality of the team has been fine. But we need someone with presence on the pitch who can take responsibility and rally the troops, so to say. Moisander is alright, but I don't see him as a leader figurevat all. Wish we had someone like Frings, Eilts, Micoud, Diego, Kruse...

You should have signed Paolo Guerrero from Hamburg :117_eyes:

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

You should have signed Paolo Guerrero from Hamburg :117_eyes:

Guerrero left Hamburg like 8 years ago! Werder didn't need him then as they had plenty of good forwards at that time.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived