Man City 5-0 Burnley - Monday 22nd June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Man City 5-0 Burnley - Monday 22nd June, 2020
1 minute ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Burnley.jpg?w660

That town is a stain on the country and always has been. It's not even a joke when people say that they have 6 fingers around there.

to be fair, perfidious albion has been a bit of a stain on the globe

1 minute ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Burnley.jpg?w660

That town is a stain on the country and always has been. It's not even a joke when people say that they have 6 fingers around there.

A place so bad they say the birds fly upside down because there is nothing worth shitting on..... 

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Lol 😂 

what exactly is racist about the statement “white lives matter”? 

Talksport have tweeted it’s an “absolute disgrace” I genuinely want to canvas opinion why do you guys feel it’s so racist? 

because it trivialises what black people go through. it just a weird thing to say, a comparison i’d make is ‘world was 2 was bad’ and someone responding ‘all wars are bad’. yeah no shit, but that isnt the topic.

the statement itself isnt racist but contextually all it does is undermine the message

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

because it trivialises what black people go through. it just a weird thing to say, a comparison i’d make is ‘world was 2 was bad’ and someone responding ‘all wars are bad’. yeah no shit, but that isnt the topic.

the statement itself isnt racist but contextually all it does is undermine the message

Ok devil’s advocate then, what would say if it turns out WLM are a new group who want to shine a light on disproportionate rates of black on white violent crime? Are they then racist or are they entitled to their opinion? 

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

Ok devil’s advocate then, what would say if it turns out WLM are a new group who want to shine a light on disproportionate rates of black on white violent crime? Are they then racist or are they entitled to their opinion? 

is black on white crime perpetuated by the federal section that is tasked with protecting and serving it's civilians?

If there was going to be one person on here defending this, you wouldn’t have got better odds than 1/1000 on it being Racist in Boots. 

I mean, it’s weird enough as it is to go to all of that effort to do this but how desperate as a company and as a pilot do you have to be to do that for money?  

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

is black on white crime perpetuated by the federal section that is tasked with protecting and serving it's civilians?

In South Africa & Zimbabwe then technically yes, although you could argue it’s more enabled by disinterested federal interest in addressing the problem. 

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

If there was going to be one person on here defending this, you wouldn’t have got better odds than 1/1000 on it being Racist in Boots. 

I mean, it’s weird enough as it is to go to all of that effort to do this but how desperate as a company and as a pilot do you have to be to do that for money?  

So where’s my racist remarks?  I’m actually going to post a big post in the George Floyd thread in the next day or so, you will love that, you will completed disregard any points I make and say it’s racist and that’s because you’re a spastic

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

So where’s my racist remarks?  I’m actually going to post a big post in the George Floyd thread in the next day or so, you will love that, you will completed disregard any points I make and say it’s racist and that’s because you’re a spastic

Ah, a disabled joke as well. To be expected really. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived