Draws - 37
West Ham - 51

Reverse Fixture
West Ham 2-3 Tottenham

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but tonight's match is the first time two former Manchester United managers have met in a league match. Can't believe that really.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Spike said:

Bizarre seeing Jose Mourinho manage Spurs. Despite managing Man Utd, I still think of Jose Mourinho as the archetypical Chelsea manager of the Premier League era.

Yup. He’s chelsea scum. Get him gone 

• The title was changed to Tottenham (Soucek OG, 63") 1-0 West Ham - Tuesday 23rd June, 2020
  • The title was changed to Tottenham (Kane, 82") 2-0 West Ham - Tuesday 23rd June, 2020
  • Subscriber

Lo Celso is an absolute delight. Our best player. Fantastic to see Kane get his goal too, needed that. Looked much sharper as the game went on. Really like Bergwijn too, good business.

Hate the football still though, so boring. Lucky West Ham are abysmal 

• The topic was unpinned

Dreadful, bar a few exceptions. 

I don’t see a way out for us and I’d say relegation is almost a certainty. Rice goes to Chelsea, Bowen gets a move due to a release clause, the rest are sold off and we’re left with Noble and Cresswell. 

If/when we drop, the club will remain in decline until we get a board with ambition, strategy and finances to move the club forward. Right now I see us as the next Leeds or Sunderland. 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, West of West Ham said:

Dreadful, bar a few exceptions. 

I don’t see a way out for us and I’d say relegation is almost a certainty. Rice goes to Chelsea, Bowen gets a move due to a release clause, the rest are sold off and we’re left with Noble and Cresswell. 

If/when we drop, the club will remain in decline until we get a board with ambition, strategy and finances to move the club forward. Right now I see us as the next Leeds or Sunderland. 

I don't know why Chelsea would go for Rice when they have a decent array of midfielders anyway.

And, without any disrespect, I'm really not sure what they hype about Rice is! 

Bowen was quality yesterday though. Performance yesterday showed he's too good for that side - it did surprise me he opted for West Ham so maybe there's a link to the club behind a transfer fee/wages and agents. 

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't know why Chelsea would go for Rice when they have a decent array of midfielders anyway.

And, without any disrespect, I'm really not sure what they hype about Rice is! 

Bowen was quality yesterday though. Performance yesterday showed he's too good for that side - it did surprise me he opted for West Ham so maybe there's a link to the club behind a transfer fee/wages and agents. 

I hear this a lot from those outside of our club that they don’t see the hype around Rice. I thought he was our standout player yesterday, playing some lovely passes, reading the game well and intercepting play. He’s a worthwhile buy for any club, I just hope everyone else sees him as a hype job and he stays. 

Archived