Liverpool - 29
Draws - 11
Crystal Palace - 14

Reverse Fixture
Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been nice to win the league by beating our bogey team but that’s obviously not the case, will most likely be taken to the Etihad. 

Hopefully we can up our performance by a couple of levels because we won’t get away with playing like that. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool vs Crystal Palace - Wednesday 24th June, 2020
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

A slightly deceiving stat as their last win at Anfield was in 2017, and then twice in 2015 so not recently. Liverpool have won the last 5 league meetings against them.

I do think this is when Liverpool will wrap up the league. A win here added with Manchester City NOT winning against Chelsea, will result in the league title, and that is exactly what I think will take place over the next couple of days.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know it's still the early games after the break but I can't see anything other than a 3-0 or a 4-0 for Liverpool.

Normally close games with Palace. 4-3 at Anfield last season, 1-2 earlier in the season at their place.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Normally close games with Palace. 4-3 at Anfield last season, 1-2 earlier in the season at their place.

Normally you don't win the league but you've absolutely romped it this season :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Liverpool (Alexander-Arnold, 23") 1-0 Crystal Palace - Wednesday 24th June, 2020
  • Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

I mean, Cahill has VanDijks arm and his arms round his waist yet the VAR doesn’t care? Hmmmmmm

Just spoken to the Premier League and PGMOL and they've said Liverpool fans definitely can't moan about VAR this season :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Liverpool 4-0 Crystal Palace - Wednesday 24th June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived