• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 4-0 Crystal Palace - Wednesday 24th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

You want that 'Agueroooooooo' moment except for it not to be Aguero but a Liverpool player obviously ;)

I certainly do not want to see Liverpool losing the next 6 on the bounce to need a win in injury time on the last day after the season they've had

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I certainly do not want to see Liverpool losing the next 6 on the bounce to need a win in injury time on the last day after the season they've had

You knew what I meant. The euphoria of scoring that title winning goal.

5 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

You knew what I meant. The euphoria of scoring that title winning goal.

It'll just be nice to sit down and watch the City game tonight with a few cold ones knowing it doesn't matter if they win or not. I'm thankful we've got the opportunity to win it mathematically to be honest. It felt like we could have been winning it via a press release at midday on a Wednesday afternoon at one point

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Oh come on lads, it's done xD

Yesterday's game barely looked like there was even a 3 month break. If you're not relaxed until you can win you're missing out the enjoyment of the ride. 

Even if Man City win tonight (and I don't think they will), you've got the next game to win it at Anfield. 

It's done and has been for ages even before lockdown. No one was catching you since around January. 

It might be “done” but this is something I’ve literally waited for my whole life so until it is really done... it’s not really done. I just want it done ASAP, especially because I had to wait a very long time because some dickheads couldn’t wash their hands

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Oh and btw, if DeBruyne or Pogba had put in a performance like Fabinho did last night everybody would be chewing on their willy’s. Best CDM in football. 

He’s close to the best, but I don’t think he’s the best tbh. He’d been pretty out of form since his injury until this last match tbh. But when he’s in form he’s usually brilliant and consistent, so I’m hoping it was just fitness issues from the injury.

Archived