Arsenal - 50

Reverse Fixture
Arsenal 2-2 Southampton

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, SirBalon 69 said:

Yeah but only a 1 match ban otherwise?

Yeah think you are correct. For some reason i thought two yellows one game, straight red two games and violent conduct three or more games. I was right about them all apart from the two game for a straight red.

That's surely over. After the last two matches, I'm actually surprised because I think Arsenal have looked pretty poor since the season resumed and Southampton looked pretty decent. But a good first half from Arsenal, with an... alright, I guess if you compare to the last two matches, second half coupled with that red card + goal... I think that's nailed on a big 3 points for Arsenal here as they just try to get the best possible finish they can for this season as a marker to try to smash passed next season.

• Administrator

Arsenal were dominated in that 2nd half but they were gifted that goal after Southampton couldn't capitalise on the pressure they had. 

2 gifts for goals pretty much. 

• The title was changed to Southampton 0-2 Arsenal - Thursday 25th June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Comfortable win. Which was surprising. Xhaka has been the best outfield player under Arteta and we definitely missed him in the two previous games. Holding and Mustafi (who has also been good under Arteta) need to be the starting pair in defence. David Luiz can be cheerleader.

Archived