Chelsea - 65
Draws - 40
Man City - 57

Reverse Fixture
Man City 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Aguero out i am a bit more confident as the bastard has a grudge against us it seems. I like that team but i don't like Mount as a winger, the midfield position he played against Villa was great for him as it compliments his talents. That midfield should be okay, we have Ruben and Ross for a more offensive option if things go bad. If Lampard starts Christensen i will genuinely cry.

21 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Chelsea win or draw... pleeeaaase.

Would you not like us going to the Etihad to potentially win it there? It may sound spoiled as fuck but I want that. 

So all eyes on this game tonight as we could potentially seal the title for Liverpool. Pressure on City but i think they have known for months now that they won't retain the title. Hope we win as both United and Wolves won and the gap to 4th is just two points. 

I think City will win this... Hoping for the win or the draw obviously but knowing our defence v their attack I don't see us keeping them out which leaves us needing to outscore them... and I don't see that happening either

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah, thats not beating City. 

Can't see us getting a result unless we shitehouse our way to points. Looking forward to the endless hoofing and inability to string 4 passes together. 

• Administrator

Christensen will let you down against Sterling. Not sure what the front 3 will be like. Can see Giroud having a frustrating game though. 

2-0 win for Man City. 

11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Can't see us getting a result unless we shitehouse our way to points. Looking forward to the endless hoofing and inability to string 4 passes together. 

I'm onboard for a Chelsea shithouse classic.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 Man City - Thursday 25th June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived