The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-1 Man City - Thursday 25th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I feel pretty good tbh. Taking a look at the league table right now is pretty good fucking viewing for us.

Yeah exactly! Any sane Liverpool fans sees this is as a legit title win surely even if there are no fans. At least there's no * next to your name. It's been won fair and square.

Wont lie, Im gutted I cant celebrate the win with my rather by watching us. Just sitting watching the game on my IPad. Its such a downer that I cant properly celebrate tonight.

That being said, its our first title in my life time to fuckkkkkkkk ittttttttt!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

This is the worst way for us to win it, hands down. Cant celebrate the win with my rather by watching us. Just sitting watching the game on my IPad. Wont lie, its such a downer that I cant properly celebrate tonight.

You shouldn't have talked it down, winning it this way. As I said in another thread, it could have been announced via a press release

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

That being said, its our first title in my life time to fuckkkkkkkk ittttttttt!!!!

I was alive the last time we won it. But barely alive and I have no memory of it.

It's shite we can't watch this like normal. It's shite the parade will be delayed and the red half of Merseyside won't be able to properly celebrate it. But holy fuck... we're on the cusp of winning the league!

I am going to get so drunk in a bit assuming that Citeh don't quickly ruin the fucking day.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 Man City - Thursday 25th June, 2020
15 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I feel pretty good tbh. Taking a look at the league table right now is pretty good fucking viewing for us.

Glad you can enjoy it mate, not the right circumstances but right that the seasons not been voided

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

lmao Lampard has won Liverpool more leagues than Gerrard, finally ends that debate

Cheers for the material to use moving forward. 

City gifted us that. We defended well but that was a given the set up and the fact the moment City got out of first gear, their defence decided to collapse. 

I'll write a review later but the day belongs to Liverpool fans. Not a more deserving title in recent memory. :congrats:

Just now, Cicero said:

Cheers for the material to use moving forward. 

City gifted us that. We defended well but that was a given the set up and the fact the moment City got out of first gear their defence decided to collapse. 

I'll write a review later but the day belongs to Liverpool fans. Not a more deserving title in recent memory. 

City were terrible, hardly a gift

Chelsea did exactly what you've got to to beat City: they defended the spaces where City try and create their narrow crosses and cutbacks, and then got runners going at City's back 4. 

Not a gift. Chelsea could have scored more and City barely even created much - it took a moment of De Bruyne brilliance to even draw level. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived