talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-1 Man City - Thursday 25th June, 2020

football forum

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf it's not like Sterling's not won stuff since leaving us and going to Citeh, he's actually gone on to be one of their best players and won a lot with them. So it's not quite as sweet as Coutinho leaving us for glory and us going on to get that glory (although Coutinho got a hollow league title by joining Barca, so he's got that as well).

But I'm sure it'll annoy Sterling if they have to give us the guard of honour. And I am all for annoying that little shit.

Him giving a guard of honour to the current Champions league, world club Cup and neeeeewwww premier league champions... Would be lovely 😍 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Surprised at the will for revenge on the Liverpool fans on here. After having the season possibly having been null and void, I'd just want to win the thing if I was them. Not want to win it at City's place with no fans and frankly no reaction from others. There are some things more worth in life than revenge.

Lol mate don't you get football mentality ?

Surprised at the will for revenge on the Liverpool fans on here. After having the season possibly having been null and void, I'd just want to win the thing if I was them. Not want to win it at City's place with no fans and frankly no reaction from others. There are some things more worth in life than revenge.

Only Rick wants us to not win it tonight?

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah, I should probably go on record saying ill be fucking elated if we win it tonight. But certainly prefer us to score the winning goal ourselves.

Just now, Mel81x said:

We've got Michael Owen and he looks like he is about to win the league.

I knew I had forgot to tag a Liverpool fan. What channel you watching on?

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

@LFCMadLad doesn't either from what I take it.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Lol mate don't you get football mentality ?

I do, and frankly I don't care. 

You could want to win it at City, but you lose and have to wait another week. Given the crisis, one player could get the virus and then have everyone else get it forcing you to play a bit with kids. An extreme but realistic scenario.

If I were someone who hasn't won in 30 years, I couldn't care about who I do it against, just want to do it. And I've been in that situation before.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I knew I had forgot to tag a Liverpool fan. What channel you watching on?

I am going to say its BT Sport but we have it through another provider here. He's actually not even worth listening to.

@LFCMadLad doesn't either from what I take it.

I do, and frankly I don't care. 

You could want to win it at City, but you lose and have to wait another week. Given the crisis, one player could get the virus and then have everyone else get it forcing you to play a bit with kids. An extreme but realistic scenario.

If I were someone who hasn't won in 30 years, I couldn't care about who I do it against, just want to do it. And I've been in that situation before.

Yeah but they will win it. Be different if it was close.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

I am going to say its BT Sport but we have it through another provider here. He's actually not even worth listening to.

What you live in a different country?

I know head injuries are very serious and it's really not funny at all...

... but does anyone else have the uncontrollable urge to laugh whenever they see the ball hit someone in the head with that sort of force? Every time, without fail, I laugh.

I hope he doesn't have a concussion though and is alright in the short term and the long term.

• Administrator
Just now, Mel81x said:

At what point does Guardiola say this needs a change because its currently not working for them.

Just now...

• The title was changed to Chelsea 1-1 (De Bruyne, 55") Man City - Thursday 25th June, 2020
  • Subscriber

Are people still rattled (haven't had many of those lately, anyone for a resurgence?) about Liverpool winning the league? Being resigned to it for the last 5-6 months has been much more liberating. 

Let's enjoy this final moment. I'm a 27 year old Everton fan and Liverpool haven't won the league in my lifetime. It was always going to end eventually.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 Man City - Thursday 25th June, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived