• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [34. Spieltag] - 27th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Füllkrug and Rashica both in the starting XI. Gebre Selassie made it too, Vogt is back as well. 

Yes, it looks a decent lineup for Werder and Cordoba is not starting for Koln either, so hopefully that's a good omen.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yes, it looks a decent lineup for Werder and Cordoba is not starting for Koln either, so hopefully that's a good omen.

Neither is Hector! 

I believe we will win against Köln, it's the Union v Fortuna that worries me more... 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Neither is Hector! 

I believe we will win against Köln, it's the Union v Fortuna that worries me more... 

I agree, I am sure Werder will beat Koln today, just not sure about the Union v Dusseldorf game at all. Fortuna Dusseldorf will be fighting for their lives, so I won't be surprised if they come away with some result in Berlin.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

I agree, I am sure Werder will beat Koln today, just not sure about the Union v Dusseldorf game at all. Fortuna Dusseldorf will be fighting for their lives, so I won't be surprised if they come away with some result in Berlin.

Same... I do think we'll get relegated today, but there's still a tiny bit of hope. 😬

I'm not trying to change the subject or anything, but I have just looked at Leverkusen's starting 11 and they have left out Havertz, Diaby, Aranguiz and Tapsoba. They must be resting players for the DFB Pokal final against Bayern, but today's game is surely also of great importance. A Champions League spot is at stake, so Leverkusen's game against Mainz is a must win clash for them and there is every chance that Gladbach could lose against a decent Hertha Berlin outfit. It seems a bit of a strange decision in my opinion.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived