talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [34. Spieltag] - 27th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a photo of the Koln board/management celebrating in Bremen.

Someone had to go down. There's no question that early season Bremen were one of the worst 2 teams in the league. Injuries, and an inability to defend aerial balls killed us. Since the restart we've been so much better, and had real spirit. In the end Dusseldorf just couldn't collect 3 points often enough when they should have. I hope they bounce back up soon. 

As an aside, what's with Dortmund getting rekt by Hoff on the last matchday every time???

1 hour ago, nudge said:

No :ph34r: i don't want to remember that :ph34r:

Ha ha how old were you then? I think you beat Parma on the way who were holders didn't you? It was a better competion than. Only the top 2 of the top leagues got in the champions  league  so the UEFA  cup was better.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ha ha how old were you then? I think you beat Parma on the way who were holders didn't you? It was a better competion than. Only the top 2 of the top leagues got in the champions  league  so the UEFA  cup was better.

Same as you mate, I believe we were both born in 1985? Yeah, we beat Parma thanks to Cannavaro's own goal, haha. European competitions were definitely much better back then... 

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

Same as you mate, I believe we were both born in 1985? Yeah, we beat Parma thanks to Cannavaro's own goal, haha. European competitions were definitely much better back then... 

You're older than me?

Christ I had no idea...

38 minutes ago, nudge said:

How did you know when I was born? 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

How did you know when I was born? 

You mentioned it a few times before, haha. Most recently when you said you were as old as Rooney :P

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

You mentioned it a few times before, haha. Most recently when you said you were as old as Rooney :P

You have a good memory.

Just now, Smiley Culture said:

A rollercoaster season for Köln, then. Started badly, had a real upward trajectory around the winter break that continues into the new year and then post lockdown was absolute filth. 

Defence needs a major overhaul this summer.  

I hope they don't grant you a license for next season after this "performance" yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I hope they don't grant you a license for next season after this "performance" yesterday. 

I fucking feel for you man, I really do. I live in a completely different country, and I still would have been fuming for fucking ages. But remember in the floppy bat taco chat where I said "I bet Dusseldorf wish Leipzig laid down and died like that"? Your result was in your own hands against a team with NOTHING to play for. And you got walloped. Koln may have died meekly for Bremen, but your life was in your hands. I wish Mainz got relegated instead, but nothing even I can do about it. 

17 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What happened at Dortmund? O.o

Kramaric returned on fire, is what happened at Dortmund! To be fair, I think Dortmund haven't been playing to their absolute best since they officially conceded the Bundesliga title to Bayern. We can't take much away from Kramaric though, he had an absolutely great match and his finishing was lethal!:shoot:

• Subscriber

BVB love to roll over and die once they have nothing to play for or when things don't go their way, don't they. Poor poor mentality, and has been like that ever since Klopp left. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived