talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [34. Spieltag] - 27th June, 2020

football forum

18 hours ago, Rick said:

Well what about that then! Holy shit, that is how you do a final day escape haha. Well, not an excape but some reprieve at least! 

I was really annoyed watching Bremen these last few weeks, especially in the last game which was a complete mess. I was sure today wasn’t going to matter. I did not expect Bremen to step up and didn’t think Düsseldorf were going to bottle it. I’m really happy for @nudge & @Devil-Dick Willie . I really hope they have a little bit more in the tank and win these play off games. I’ll be wearing something green in support 😉

It goes without saying that I’m sending huge commiserations to @Tommy. Gutted for you mate, it’s a bloody shame it had to be clubs that members of this forum support that were fighting it to the death. Hopefully your team bounces straight back up next year man 🤞

Werder Bremen more than delivered against Koln and did what they had to do, which was to win. I was confident Werder would beat Koln, but they ended up beating Koln much more convincingly than I expected, in reality they destroyed them. I wasn't however that confident that Union would necessarily beat Fortuna Dusseldorf. But Union actually gave a very competitive performance, despite not really having that much to play for and in the end they won. Dusseldorf had plenty of chances to score as well, but it was just not their day as they squandered their various opportunities. It was unlucky for them and it cost them a place in the Bundesliga on the last match day of the season. Having said that, Dusseldorf are a big city club and I am sure that they will be very competitive during the promotion race in next seasons 2. Bundesliga. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

BVB love to roll over and die once they have nothing to play for or when things don't go their way, don't they. Poor poor mentality, and has been like that ever since Klopp left. 

Yes, very un-Bayern like. Bayern are just such an efficient machine, they win when they need to win and when they don't need to win. They are always a danger and so bloody consistent. Bayern just have so much quality, the depth in their squad is admirable.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived