Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Liverpool Win The Premier League!

No point waiting til Man City game finishes. They're not winning that!

@Dr. Gonzo @LFCMadLad @LFCMike @Rick @YNWA @Mel81x 

You've waited 30 years for this moment.

Cherish this occasion as you never know, it might be another 30 years before the next one :ph34r:.

Congratulations all!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Stop jinxing it, it's not over yet :ph34r:

Just now, Eco said:

Premature....right up @Stan's ally.

You'd know!

Just now, Stan said:

You'd know!

Ouii....it took me a week and a lot of soap to clean up your 'whoops'.

Thats it lads, we are champions!!! :x

Waited my whole life to see it happen, cant wait for the lads to lift that trophy next week. Fucking done us all proud and then some!

• Upvote 1

As a lifelong long Liverpool supporter, I have to thank Super Frankie Lampard for solving football and finally winning us a title. YWNA scouse at heart, london bred, english lion

• Haha 3

Congrats lads, phenomenal side and phenomenal manager.

I have no affinity to Liverpool whatsoever but it's been a pleasure watching them this season (and last as well) - well done Liverpool.

Just a shame that Henderson will lift the cup, always thought he was a but of a wanker. I’d rather see big Jimmy Milner lift it, love that bloke

• Upvote 2

Liverpool's 30 year wait for the Premier League title is over. In the end they won the league comfortably and were deserved winners. Congratulations to Liverpool and to Jurgen Klopp, who has turned Liverpool into one of the powerhouses of world football once again.

God bless Jurgen Klopp. Thanks to him, I can go to bed tonight and Liverpool will be Champions of Europe, the World, and (fucking FINALLY) of England!

• Upvote 1

Maybe Everton can get in on the action too xD 

Already said it in the match thread but well done fully deserved... :congrats:

20 minutes ago, Spike said:

Just a shame that Henderson will lift the cup, always thought he was a but of a wanker. I’d rather see big Jimmy Milner lift it, love that bloke

Weird take (love Milner but Henderson always seems great) not the night for this though

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Took Dortmund from upper mid-table to consecutive titles including a double, then a CL final. 

Took Liverpool from upper mid-table to European and English champions.

If you ask me Klopp is comfortably the best manager of the last decade. 

I wanted klopp at arsenal in 2011. And funnily enough a Liverpool fan said to me he might not be that great in another league 

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Took Dortmund from upper mid-table to consecutive titles including a double, then a CL final. 

Took Liverpool from upper mid-table to European and English champions.

If you ask me Klopp is comfortably the best manager of the last decade. 

I'd say the three most impactful managers of the last decade were Antonio Conte, Pep Guardiola, and Jurgen Klopp. Well, those are the three that came to mind that really began to succeed.

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Weird take (love Milner but Henderson always seems great) not the night for this though

Maybe, it isn't the night for you but it's just another to me.

Can't wait to see Henderson lift it tbh. Even years after he finally came good, he got so much shit from so many people that simply refused to believe that he had progressed on (pretty significantly) as a player until fairly recently when it's been really difficult to ignore just how important he is for us.

The added bonus that it'll irritate people seeing Henderson lift the trophy above his head really makes it all the more sweeter.

• Upvote 1

Christ, I love Jurgen Klopp. What a man, he has changed this football club. The absolute perfect fit for us, love the man so much. 

These players too, done us all so proud. A bunch of lads from all over the globe, yet they come together and fight alongside each other like brothers. Love them all, and they deserve all the praise that they will get. Hope they get absolutely hammered tonight cause they fucking earned it. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Can't wait to see Henderson lift it tbh. Even years after he finally came good, he got so much shit from so many people that simply refused to believe that he had progressed on (pretty significantly) as a player until fairly recently when it's been really difficult to ignore just how important he is for us.

The added bonus that it'll irritate people seeing Henderson lift the trophy above his head really makes it all the more sweeter.

I think he is a great player tbh, just a wanker xD

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I think he is a great player tbh, just a wanker xD

Yeah that wasn't necessarily directed at you, even though you said you don't want to see him lift it. And there's plenty of players I've felt the same about, great player... I just don't like them because of some other reason.

But I think for a lot of Liverpool fans, seeing Henderson lift it will be really really great because he's a player that when he first joined us... a lot of people really hated him, even Liverpool fans. And he was a bit shite when he first joined. But we've also seen him grow pretty massively as a player. And he's suffered through some really disappointing moments as a Liverpool player.

So for him now to be a key player and captain as we finally end this title drought is pretty special. Especially as I'd probably say he's our club's Player of the Year.

• Like 1