talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Win The Premier League!

7 minutes ago, Storts said:

I am so incredibly jealous right now. 

I just can’t imagine what a feeling this must be. The meteoric rise under Klopp. The football you play. The achievements of the last year.

Obviously you’re a massive football club and this should be expected of you. But to go 30 years without a league title. To win a CL and then the league back to back. To absolute tear apart the competition and win it so convincingly. What an incredible feeling this must be. The sort of moments and the shared unity you have across the city, across the fanbase - those euphoric feelings and occasions that really emphasise to yourself why you love football and why you love your club.

Just enjoy it lads. It was heartbreaking to see you lift the CL last year. In some ways it’s heartbreaking to see what Klopp has done to your side considering where we both were a few years ago and what could have been for us.

But this is fully deserved. One of the best PL teams of all time. The only one that is really doing the league justice right now. Even if this isn’t the way anybody wants to win it - that feeling I’ve seen all over her, social media and the tv shows that it doesn’t matter how you win it, it’s just so important that you have. 

Well done to you all on here. We may disagree at times but you’re all top lads and deserve the success. 

What a brilliant, heartfelt post. Cheers @Stortsxxx

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are Liverpool ahead of man utd again with overall trophies? I think man utd went a head when they won the league cup and they won the Europa League since then. But assuming the world club cup is counted then  I'm assuming Liverpool are ahead again now?

36 minutes ago, Storts said:

I just can’t imagine what a feeling this must be. The meteoric rise under Klopp. The football you play. The achievements of the last year.

Obviously you’re a massive football club and this should be expected of you. But to go 30 years without a league title. To win a CL and then the league back to back. To absolute tear apart the competition and win it so convincingly. What an incredible feeling this must be. The sort of moments and the shared unity you have across the city, across the fanbase - those euphoric feelings and occasions that really emphasise to yourself why you love football and why you love your club.

Just enjoy it lads. It was heartbreaking to see you lift the CL last year. In some ways it’s heartbreaking to see what Klopp has done to your side considering where we both were a few years ago and what could have been for us.

But this is fully deserved. One of the best PL teams of all time. The only one that is really doing the league justice right now. Even if this isn’t the way anybody wants to win it - that feeling I’ve seen all over her, social media and the tv shows that it doesn’t matter how you win it, it’s just so important that you have. 

Well done to you all on here. We may disagree at times but you’re all top lads and deserve the success. 

Love ya pal :x

11 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

So are Liverpool ahead of man utd again with overall trophies? I think man utd went a head when they won the league cup and they won the Europa League since then. But assuming the world club cup is counted then  I'm assuming Liverpool are ahead again now?

I dont mean this in a derogatory kind of way but we have won 6 European/champions leagues... They are nowhere near being the most successful English club. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I dont mean this in a derogatory kind of way but we have won 6 European/champions leagues... They are nowhere near being the most successful English club. 

I'm talking about overall trophies. 

44 minutes ago, Storts said:

Boss post that

Make sure you enjoy it Liverpool fans. I'm not sure if I enjoyed the good times at arsenal enough. You don't know when they will come again.

Congratulations to Liverpool.  They have a had a great season.  Worthy champions

Hoped I would never live to see them win the premier, I still remember all the titles from the 70's and 80's

My hat's off to them

Thoroughly deserved title, should've won it last season but fair play to come back and finally clinch it. Interesting to see where Liverpool go now, didn't really invest a whole lot into the squad this season. Think they need to attempt to buff up the squad a bit, they shouldn't rest on their laurels. 

All in all they're in such a strong position now, the way they have built the club back up has been incredible to watch. Massive credit to Klopp, the technical team and the owners. 

10 hours ago, Storts said:

Top post.

Thanks @Storts

• Subscriber

Hats off to Liverpool, our son has the weekend off and he said he is going to have a few bevvies after to celebrate, as I said to him, now see if you can do a doubler next year like United & City have done in the past and try for the treble TWICE...just like United have done under SAF.  :ay:

16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Has anybody seen this man??? 

44F95006-840F-4CB4-9B1C-C91424C3AE6C.jpeg

Bite the bullet mate and offer congratulations.... You know it's got to be done.. B|

Lol I was just about to ask where @DeadLinesman is. Probably been up all night being sick 😂

Archived