talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Win The Premier League!

I have to say as a neutral the best thing about this title win is not the great team or the personality of the manager, not the fans or the long wait being over (and it is a long wait because they've been at the top all this time, it is harder to keep missing out than to not even be in the mix) no, the best thing has been the sheer amount of sad acts down here in London desperate for Liverpool not to win the league. Get over yourselves. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a bit numb to football since Covid hit tbh. I'm almost unprepared for something as momentous as this occurring at this present moment in time.

I'm starting to feel it a bit more now.... Crushing all the social media and interviews it's starting to sink in a bit, but I've been mostly dumbfounded.

5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Has anybody seen this man??? 

44F95006-840F-4CB4-9B1C-C91424C3AE6C.jpeg

Bite the bullet mate and offer congratulations.... You know it's got to be done.. B|

He gave me a private congrats. Which tbh is more than I’ve ever done for whenever United’ve ever won it, so let’s not give him too much shit.

11 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Has anybody seen this man??? 

44F95006-840F-4CB4-9B1C-C91424C3AE6C.jpeg

Bite the bullet mate and offer congratulations.... You know it's got to be done.. B|

The man has a reputation to uphold. We understand.

14 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Congratulations to every liverpool fan who didn't at any point say "I can't even be arsed anymore" or words to that effect

So like, 2 of you at most

Is your facebook also getting blown up by Australian lifelongs? Had one bloke say,' been a fan for 15 years, about time'.  christ

Just now, Spike said:

you are supposed to remember nights of celebration, not anihilate them from existence

I remember most of everything that happened, so I’m good xD ...might not remember too much of tonight though after I start drinking again to try to push this hangover til tomorrow where I’ll probably sleep for a day.

I'm genuinely gutted for you all that you can't have it the normal way. In front of the fans, at Anfield, full to the brim, all the tributes going on etc.

Trophy parade through the streets with everyone going berserk. Its all part and parcel of winning it. Feels proper savage to have been robbed of those moments.

38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm genuinely gutted for you all that you can't have it the normal way. In front of the fans, at Anfield, full to the brim, all the tributes going on etc.

Trophy parade through the streets with everyone going berserk. Its all part and parcel of winning it. Feels proper savage to have been robbed of those moments.

It really is so unfair that after all this time we have been robbed of a proper proper celebration. That being said, it still feels amazing....we will just have to celebrate the next one properly 😉

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My hangover is un fucking real

Mine was this morning. Working from home so wasn't too bad, was proper flagging by dinnertime though. Went for an hours sleep on my dinner and felt great this afternoon haha

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My hangover is un fucking real

Mine was this morning. Working from home so wasn't too bad, was proper flagging by dinnertime though. Went for an hours sleep on my dinner and felt great this afternoon haha

49 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This post will piss people off, but it is quite similar to Liverpool's situation.

I was lucky enough to be in Peru when we qualified for our first World Cup in 36 years. There was chanting on the streets, car honking and fireworks even up until 4 AM. People were partying til day time.

I don't know if the Covid situation will allow that this time, but had that didn't happen, I would have expected the same from the people of Liverpool. Heck, maybe it did actually happen! It was a special feeling and I had never lived such celebrations like the one in late 2017. Football truly is a family.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

You still must be pissed, you posted that twice  xD

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mpache said:

This post will piss people off, but it is quite similar to Liverpool's situation.

I was lucky enough to be in Peru when we qualified for our first World Cup in 36 years. There was chanting on the streets, car honking and fireworks even up until 4 AM. People were partying til day time.

I don't know if the Covid situation will allow that this time, but had that didn't happen, I would have expected the same from the people of Liverpool. Heck, maybe it did actually happen! It was a special feeling and I had never lived such celebrations like the one in late 2017. Football truly is a family.

What are you on about?

How is that Peru situation quite similar xD!?

You were able to celebrate. Liverpool fans haven't been able to do that properly.

Just now, Stan said:

What are you on about?

How is that Peru situation quite similar xD!?

You were able to celebrate. Liverpool fans haven't been able to do that properly.

Did you even read my third paragraph xD

I would suspect at least car honking could have happened, since that isn't to do with social distancing.

Archived