Watford - 18
Draws - 13
Southampton - 23

Reverse Fixture
Southampton 2-1 Watford

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What massive mistake happened last week for Southampton in defense? They are talking on NBC about how terrible it was and how they need to buy better defenders if those kind of mistakes are still being made.

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

What massive mistake happened last week for Southampton in defense? They are talking on NBC about how terrible it was and how they need to buy better defenders if those kind of mistakes are still being made.

Keeper mistake for Arsenal’s goal & defender being an idiot getting a red before their second.

Tbf when you’ve got McCarthy as you’re starting keeper, your side is most likely going to make many defensive and keeping errors.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Since we’re watching the same coverage @Eco... did you also laugh when they said “what are the Corona keys to the match?” (or something like that).

Unfortunate sponsor for this point in time in football xD

I'm actually working so I didn't catch that, but that is brilliant.

Hope Watford win here, I have no love for Southampton and I enjoy Watford a bit.

Just now, Eco said:

I'm actually working so I didn't catch that, but that is brilliant.

Hope Watford win here, I have no love for Southampton and I enjoy Watford a bit.

For me I don’t really give a shit about either club, but I like Ings & I like Deeney. So I’m just hoping for a high scoring match from both of them.

Watford need the points more, obviously. I think I’d rather see Villa survive than them... but I also think that’s unlikely as fuck at this point. So I’m not opposed to Watford walking away from this with all the points.

28 minutes ago, Eco said:

Welbeck is at Watford now?

What happened to him as he went from United, Arsenal and England to barely playing at Watford.

Welbeck’s shite, he flopped very hard at Arsenal and like you say, barely plays for Watford.

Lovely free kick to make it 3-1

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Welbeck’s shite, he flopped very hard at Arsenal and like you say, barely plays for Watford.

Lovely free kick to make it 3-1

Injuries have been bad for him.  Ings looks like a decent  back up option for England though 

• The title was changed to Watford 1-3 Southampton - Sunday 28th June, 2020
  • Administrator

Ings looks like a decent shot for golden boot. Vardy is mis-firing, lacking service and Ings has shot up recently. No penalties and he's been banging them in for a side that's been very inconsistent this season.

• The topic was unpinned

Its a shame we didn’t keep hold of Ings but i think it was right for him to move as he had absolutely no luck at all during his time here. Glad he is having a great season and proving you can bounce back from two major ACL injuries. Its amazing what he has done this season really.

Archived