• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Cow?

football forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, nudge said:

Well deserved, to be honest :P We once saved a baby swan who was tangled in a fishing line some cunts left at the lake, it was caught around both feet/wing and couldn't swim, was panicking and barely breathing, it was heartbreaking. Two of us had to hold the mum while the others were cutting the line and getting the little fella free. 

It was actually caught on some discarded line, which caught on my line, so I actually did the little bastard a favour ;)

But you are right, idiots who leave discarded line give angling a bad name. I've had to untangle a few ducks before. 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Not a lot of fat girl jokes been made despite the title of the thread. I’m actually sort of surprised by that.

I feel proud and also disappointed by that

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Not a lot of fat girl jokes been made despite the title of the thread. I’m actually sort of surprised by that.

@Spike did mention his mum to be fair :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Western Bulldogs are in Footscray. So 10 out of 19 teams are from one city.

Ahh my whoops, they changed their names I gather years ago, they were just plain Footscray, their ground then was near an abattoir when I was out there and watching them play at home against the blues and it smelt to the high heavens.  

I have only ever been chased by a dog. I ended up climbing a building's boundary wall. Within minutes he called in reinforcements. I sat there for almost an hour,  until a passerby shooed them away.

Never been chased by a cow.  They are gentle beasts.  You pet them on their heads and feed them.  They are a good bunch. 

Now bulls -  they are a different breed. They are the ones,  you shouldn't mess with. 

One of my school teachers was tossed to the side by a Bull. My teacher ended up needing multiple surgeries to repair his spine. 

On 29/06/2020 at 03:03, CaaC (John) said:

Only 9 teams from Victoria in AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL :D

82405303_download(2).thumb.png.7f2f7b97a6be462310aff38cbd7ccf58.png

Not to mention Brisbane and Sydney started in Victoria, didn’t they? Fitzroy and South Melbourne?

• Subscriber

Aye, the Brisbane Lions were Fitzroy in Victoria and the Sydney Swans were Sth. Melbourne in Victoria, the Swans ground was at Albert Park which is now an F1 racing circuit I believe, I went to that ground many a time when Sth Melbourne played my Carlton at home and watched one of the greats of Aussie rules football, the Swans Bobby Skilton.

F1 circuit now, and Lakeside Stadium - Albert Park then years ago.

download.png.61ba9cd46d9fd87580b1bcd8808c25e8.png

Archived